“Our favorite Chinese ”

Ranked #52 of 275 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We love the lunch special. We always take home enough for another meal - or two! The won ton soup is the great but my favorite is walnut chicken. The family dinner with a side of walnut chicken will feed us for a couple days.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This is the best Chinese Restaurant I have eaten at. The tea is great, the won-ton soup is excellant, food very good, and the prices outstanding with large plate fulls.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My very favorite Chinese Resturant. I have neverbeen a person who ate much more than Steak and Potatos until I came to California and expanded myself. Love this place, people are friendly, foos is like it says, Wonderful, and you never go away hungry.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere and very good service. The food was delicious, especially the sweet and sour soup. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

This place has been around for a long time and has very reasonably prices lunches. My favorite is the sweet and sour shrimp. 8 large shrimps! Their won-ton soup which comes with lunch is very good.