“last tuesday of the month”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spring Villa Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #54 of 283 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We have a group that goes out for Chinese food at Spring Villa on the last Tuesday of the month. We always have good service and plenty of food. I like the spicy dishes. Would recommend to anyone looking for good, reasonably priced chinese.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We've been eating at this family run and family friendly Chinese restaurant for several years but this is our first review. We've never been disappointed in the food, the value or the service. The ingredients are fresh and not as oily as many other chinese restaurants we've tried in the area. The hot & sour soup is especially good, well seasoned but not too spicy to heat.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I've been going here for years. It's my favorite local Chinese restaurant. Their variety of lunch specials is more expansive than most places. The quality of their ingredients are above average. Their walnut shrimp is especially good. The shrimp green beans are my personal favorite.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I am new to the area and I have been searching for quality Chinese Food. This one hits the mark. The food is some of the best Chinese food that I have ever eaten. The place is very clean and service is top notch. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family. The Mongolian Beef is awesome!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

My in-laws suggested this restaurant for dinner. I hadn't been in a regular Chinese restaurant in years. Our server made some great suggestions as we ordered different dishes that was placed on a lazy susan to make it easier to share among us. I particularly loved the shrimp with walnuts.