“Great Vegan Food. ”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #51 of 298 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I found this small unassuming restaurant and it has quickly become my favorite. The other food is vegan, every bit of it is tasty and I look forward to it on every visit.

There are a number of different menu options. My favorite is “Golden Beauty.“

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There were some delicious dishes like the phad thai, spicy (imitation shrimp), fried rice, and the sampler platter. However, the clay pot that I got was tasty but dry. It wasn't as tasty as I though tit was going to be.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was up in Elk Grove last week and was taken to this awesome little hole in the (strip mall) wall. When we walked in there was hardly anyone there but over the next 45 minutes the place filled up.

Awesome choice of delicious food. The mushroom and cashew dish was fantastic and so was the tofu curry. And the rice paper rolls were so good we asked for more to take home!

Love the Loving Hut ... I will be back!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Nice variety and good food. Had the bar b que Tofu vermicelli. Very tasty, though I would have preferred not to have cold lettuce on my hot food. Now the down side. I decided to use the men's room after eating. Gross. I've seen cleaner gas station restrooms.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I love this place amazing food small and a nice place for a date. Food service was really fast and hot

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Loving Hut? Share your experiences!