“Where Have I been??? Awesome”

Journey To The Dumpling
Ranked #30 of 282 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Always complaining there are no good places to eat in Elk Grove. Wrong!! This place is great, the service, the food, and the price. The dumplings and sauces were hot and well seasoned without burning you up. The service was spot on and they work as a team.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I heard about this restaurant through a friend, we tried it and now I’m hooked, really good Asian food, delicious specially the dumplings, you should try it :-)

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I have mixed feelings about giving this place a review. It is crowded already and the more people that find out about it will make it that much more difficult to get a seat. We had the pan fried bows that were to die for and Hong Kong Chow Main. All I can say is stay away so it will be easier for us to get a seat. Love this place. They said it would be a 20 minute wait. It was about 15 minutes. Not only is the food awesome but the servers are very nice as well.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The presentation was nice but the noodle dumpling soup I had was lukewarm when served and though the dumplings (pork and chive) were tasty the overall soup and noodles were really bland.
Also, ordered chow mein which was just thin noodles with no vegetables and really tasteless sauce.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love dim sum. We were shopping in the center and tried this place for lunch. It was fabulous. Egg rolls were very crispy. Siu Mai was exceptional. The potsticker was tasty. We will go back to try the other menu choices.