“Basic nice breakfast with good service. ”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #18 of 279 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a simple and cute decor.

The service is friendly and very good.

The breakfast choices are your basic fair. The portions of the breakfast are medium. The flavor of the food is average.

The prices are fair.

This would be an ok choice for a basic breakfast.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Our breakfast at Mimi's was great! We were a little rushed because we were headed to the airport for our flight out, but the servers did a great job of ensuring we had our food and were on our way quickly. The breakfast was yummy- fresh and hot croissants, really delicious egg white omelets, and the cafe au lait cup was enormous! I recommend this location for families or hearty breakfast enthusiasts! Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Kid friendly place with great menu for kids and adults. Parking is good and very convenient. My son likes the Mac and cheese.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We were in Elk Grove to have my car serviced and decided to have breakfast here. Very attentive and friendly service and great breakfast. I had standard two egg breakfast with bacon. I asked for extra crispy bacon and that’s exactly what I got. Eggs to perfection. My wife had the Egg Benedict Florentine and she really liked it.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Love this restaurant! The food at any Mimi's Café is delicious, especially the fresh muffins. Love that you can purchase to bring them home too! The food choices are somewhat limited, but all very good. Like that breakfast is all day. For lunch or dinner love the Roasted Turkey with all the trimmings. This location has very good service. Been here a few times, and very pleased with the people who work there. Great place to relax and eat good food.