“Love the pizza I don't really like pizza!”

Four Corners Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #25 of 28 Restaurants in El Sobrante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Locally owned by family since 1968, great fresh made food very day “NOT Frozen food” thin crust pizza made on clay oven. Best lasagna in town. Great ambience and full service bar
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I am so sick of round table pizza. I'm sick of all the chain pizzas. This place feels like it is family. The first time we ate there was probably 15 years ago and we went inside and sat down. The server had to be brand new but she was trying so hard and since the food came out good we gave her a $20 tip which was way over-the-top just to encourage her to keep trying. We actually have pizza delivered several times and it is always the owner himself. When you order extras like tomatoes and garlic they actually put it on, not just charge you and sprinkle a little here and there. The workers are friendly on the phone and get your order right. Everything is fresh and the crust is just the right thickness.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Couldn't be better. Best restaurant in the whole area. Wonderful food, service and atmosphere. The pasta and sauce taste homemade, as well as the cheesy garlic bread. The meat is the highest quality. John and his wife are friendly and add to the cozy feeling you have as soon as you walk in. The perfect Italian restaurant right in El Sobrante!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I went to this place several times in the last 2-3 years but I could never get into their food. I'm an east coast Italian American transplant to Ca, so maybe I'm a bit hard on west coast Italian food. The Pasta sauces have been watery and the pizza not very good either. Owner thinks he is the worlds greatest chef, but either he doesn't eat his own food or he just doesn't know any better. My last visit was November 2015. Hopefully it's gotten better since then.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

If you are a regular, they might pay more attention to you. However, the service is fairly inconsistent. Sometimes the veggie pizza to-go has artichokes on it (as stated on the menu) and sometimes it doesn't. During our dine-in, the waitress didn't acknowledge me when I went up to pay the bill. She made eye contact with me and then ignored me. Should I have left without paying? Also, her waist-long hair was not tied back. did not find any hairs in my food, thank God.
It's a shame since the food is pretty good and I would prefer to support a local business. After too many inconsistencies, however, I need to find another pizza place in town.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Love this place a little expensive but for home/hand made Italian food it's worth it! Plus they deliver