“Laotian soup kao poon ”

Sue's Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in El Sobrante
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I have had a number of good things here and one I did not like, mostly Thai but the Laotian Soup Kao Poon with some lime really great!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Ate there tonight, as we liked the sound of the reviews on TripAdvisor. We had three different entrees, and the spring roll appetizer. All were delicious! Lucky us, as we arrived around 6 pm and there was a table available. By the time we finished, there were 16 people waiting to be seated. All food nicely prepared, served hot, and nicely garnished. The different sauces were all unique and delicious. Lots of choices available and reasonably priced. This place is a winner.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Homey atmosphere, efficient service, clean restroom and of course...the super yummy dishes that will keep you coming back!

1  Thank 608jinggoy
Reviewed 19 October 2016

This place has been a gem since I found it a few years ago. I have tried almost everything and have enjoyed everything I have eaten there. I have my favorites that I always go back to. It is a little whole in the wall in el sobrante, but very clean, staff is nice and friendly. But the food, the food is what will keep you coming back. Home cook meal with flavors that will make you taste buds come alive.

1  Thank April A
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Sue's Kitchen is a small,family owned restaurant which serves Thai and Lao food. Everything I have tried there is good, but I especially like the egg rolls and the pad thai. There are always families and couples there. The portions are plentiful.