“Great location from LAX and highways”

Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in El Segundo
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Very good hotel close to LAX with good access to the local highways and Redondo Beach/Torrance areas. We went on a family vacation visiting our son working in Redondo Beach. Rooms and service are excellent but breakfast was fair to poor otherwise I would have given an overall excellent rating. Unfortunately they serve powdered eggs, other than that everything else was fresh. The gym also needs improvement as there only 2 treadmills and 2 stationary bikes (no stairmasters) but did have dumbells. I would stay again at this hotel!

Room Tip: All suite hotel but request a higher floor as quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is the way hotels should be (hear that Hyatt House El Segundo).

I arrived for my stay at 230 and my room was ready. The front desk clerk was professional and informative. I'd asked for a room facing the pool and was given Suite 133 - which is not in the main building. Just one caution - these rooms are near the train tracks and can be a but noisy.

The room itself was clean and spacious. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on. And even though the pillows were pretty soft, the whole nights sleep was great.

There was a nice family vibe around the pool and the basketball court as well as in the dining area.

When I had two issues with the toilet, the front desk clerk offered to send the engineer "right away." By the time I'd returned to the room in the afternoon, not only were the issues fixed but the room was clean and refreshed as well. Rosa, who took care of my room, was awesome.

Another poster mentioned the parking. The spaces go fast at night!

Overall a great hotel at which I'd stay at again.

Room Tip: Main building rooms are best.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is a Residence Inn at its finest.

After a quick call to the hotel, the shuttle arrived quickly and whisked us to the hotel.

Check-in was effortless and extremely friendly. The staff even saved us some food from the “social hour” (which we had for lunch the following day).

We were upgraded to a two-bedroom suite. After a long international flight, I slept extremely well.

The breakfast was good and we even sat in the outdoor patio, much to the amusement of the locals at that time of year.

There is really not much else to say, other than it was an excellent stay! It was probably the best hotel of our trip.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I spent 8 hours here on an International arrival/layover. I chose the property because it qualified for a the Chase Marriot annual free night. Check-in was quick and friendly. The room was reasonable and good sized. There's a kitchen area for extended stayers. Breakfast was put out on time and was reasonably good. I was able to get back to the airport in about 15 minutes in morning rush hour.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rickybrowneyes
ResidenceInnElSeg, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Rickybrowneyes,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your short stay with us. I am glad to hear that our location was conveniently located near the airport and the facility and services out our hotel meet your needs and expectations.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area and you get to spend a little more time with us.

Ursula Rohler

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Parking is at a premium at this property. We arrived about 11:00 pm on a recent Saturday and the parking lot was completely full. Cars were parked in fire lanes. Cars were parked in front of the garbage containers. There were so many cars parked in the front of the main entrance to the property it resembled a used car lot. When we inquired at the front desk we were informed that the property has 150 rooms and just 130 parking spots. The front desk attendant informed me that I could park my car close to the front door and leave my keys in an envelope she had at the front desk.

Other than that, it was a good hotel. Very convenient off the freeways and close to LAX. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ResidenceInnElSeg, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear kmjg,

Thank you for sharing details of your recent experience with us.

I sincerely apologize that you encountered parking issues during your visit, but we are glad to hear that other than the parking, your stay was enjoyable and our hotel was conveniently located to meet your needs.

We hope to see you again next time you come to visit the area.

Travellers also viewed these El Segundo hotels
1.9 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South
0.4 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel LAX - El Segundo

Been to Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo

Address: 2135 E El Segundo Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245-4503 (Formerly Residence Inn LAX El Segundo)
Region: United States > California > El Segundo
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in El Segundo
#2 Family Hotel in El Segundo
#3 Business Hotel in El Segundo
Price Range: $198 - $440 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Lax El Segundo Hotel El Segundo