“Great breakfast stop.”
Review of The Press

The Press
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in El Granada
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I had a veggie omelet and it was loaded with fresh veggies. Very generous portions, good coffee and cute atmosphere. I didn't have any baked goods but all appear to be homemade. Good quality breakfast food and quick service.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

By 11:30am on a Sunday the baked goods selection was low, naturally, but they were also struggling to keep coffee and cream containers filled with the large crowd. I'd go again, but earlier in the day for a better experience.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I really enjoyed the food at the Press. We were there for breakfast. Lots of tasty options. You order and pay at front counter but then food is served to you. Both the help and the other customers were very friendly and welcoming. I thought the prices were also pretty reasonable with sizable portions.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food is very good. Service is quick even when busy. The breakfast is yummy but the lunch menu is awesome. The grilled cheese sanchwich are incredible.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I don't eat seafood, so we were looking for somewhere to eat a sandwich. The grilled cheese and fries were delicious. The wait was a little long, so I had a chocolate chip cookie to hold me over and it was SO GOOD. They had other pastries that looked just as good. No complaints, other than the wait. Parking is a little tight if they are busy.