“Yummy sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The service here was fast and friendly (lunch on a sat) and the food is exceptional for the (1/2) price rolls.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

It's the Wandering Yank here. Ms. Yank paid us a visit, and since dinner was her choice and she loves sushi, and a friend had recommended Sky Sushi, this was the place to visit in EDH.

I have no idea what to order when it comes to sushi, so she chose for us. We started with pan fried gyoza, then moved on to the "Knocked up roll", "Show me yours roll" and "Playmate roll". All silly names of course, but she understood the descriptions and everything was delicious. She was impressed with the extent of the menu, so since she's the authority I'll take her word for it.

Service was very quick and efficient, if a bit rushed - the bill came before we were asked if we wanted dessert (which we didn't, so no problem). It was surprisingly busy for an early Sunday night. Pleasant decor and fair prices for the quality.

All in all, a very good experience, and since the sushi authority with me was happy, so was I.

2 thumbs up!

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I've been here several times over the past 2 years and every time we have a long wait to be seated and the service after that isn't anything to write home about. It doesn't matter whether it's 4 or 14 of us - It's still lacking. And to top it off ( and not everyone cares about this) their bathroom is dirty and needs to be updated. I get that they are in the business of making and serving food, but there is no reason why the restroom should be so neglected. Sorry guys, trendy or not, we've found a new place to go to.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I enjoy this place whenever I'm in the area. They have a lot of sushi rolls to choose. Very fresh! This time I changed and didn't order rolls. I enjoyed an amazing chirashi bowl. I highly recommend it! Go hungry!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

One of several sushi choices in RC. Close to our motel, and we thought the service was outstanding. The sushi was good, though the names of some of the choices were a bit off-putting, enough so that we would not have ordered certain selections. Perhaps sexual innuendo menus are in style in Sacramento, but not for us. Enjoyed it otherwise.