We stayed here only one night, but would have been happy to stay a few more. THe pool and hot tub were a lovely size and well maintained. The room was spacious and clean with a microwave and fridge for snacking. The adjacent shopping/dining area was kind of wierd in False disney-esque way. But it was walkable and had good food and shops. The breakfast was good, better than old pastries and cereal, but not stellar. Really if you're in the area for wine tasting (like we were) it was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in El Dorado Hills, California, is centrally located on highway 50 between Lake Tahoe and San Francisco, just minutes from Sacramento. We are conveniently located in the Town Center on the beautiful shore of a small lake. With its picture perfect scenery and endless variety of activities, El Dorado Hills is the ideal destination whether you are traveling on business or seeking a weekend getaway. For the business traveler local corporate offices include DST, AMDOCS, Blue Shield, Intel, Aerojet, Kikkoman Foods, and the El Dorado Hills Business Park. Folsom Lake, the American River and the Sierra foothills border El Dorado Hills. From world class golfing to hiking, skiing, and white water rafting, cycling, or wine tasting, your favorite way to play is never far away. Within walking distance guests can enjoy the Regal 14 screen movie theater and a variety of fine and casual dining restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express El Dorado Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Dorado Hills
- El Dorado Hills Holiday Inn