“Very good. But”

Armadillo Pizza
Ranked #35 of 93 Restaurants in El Cerrito
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Crust and toppings were great! Would have liked a little more flavor in the sauce for a five rating. Staff were wonderful. More of a pickup or delivery than a parlor

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Armadillo Pizza has to be one of the longest established pizza places in El Cerrito. The reason for this is because their pizza is consistently excellent! The dough is always fresh with a great flavor and the toppings are fresh and plentiful.For wonderful pizza Armadillo's is the place in El Cerrito.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

This is my favorite pizza delivery place (we live in the area). They have a nice variety of pizzas and they always come when ordered. The actual place itself (where I've only been a few times) is a quite small place befitting a primarily delivery / take-out pizza establishment.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

They deliver to my sons school every week & the pizza is yummy. I like my pizza with everything and they do it right!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 September 2008

Best pizza in El Cerrito, I've been ordering for years and the delivery guy now knows me by my first name. Greek special all the way!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook