“MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO VISIT WHEN I GO HOME”
Review of IKEA

IKEA
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Yes. When I go home I ALWAYS hit up in-n-out, san francisco, and IKEA. Even when I don't think I need anything for the house, I end up walking out with a cool new cheese grater. The lunch is 10/10-- GET THE SWEDISH MEATBALLS! Sometimes I still dream of the cornbread. And the lingonberry juice is tastebud heaven. You can even ditch your kids in the smol child area if you want to shop and eat in peace, but pushing them on the carts is fun, too!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

If we're in the area around a meal time, we will try to stop by Ikea. Food is always good, and the coffee is great, Plan your visit, however, based on how close you might be to rush-hour, at which time the lines and rather rude customers can be somewhat exasperating. But the bottom line is that it's good food and worth the price.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

OK, IKEA restaurant is not your ordinary restaurant. It is kind of part of the IKEA store. Little known secret is that it offers free coffee every time you visit the store...or you just stop by to have coffee without visiting the store. All you got to do is get one of those store card (free of charge and dispense from a machine near the restaurant) and carry the card with you. It also has great (and almost free) breakfast for one buck including scramble eggs, bacon and potato. Kids eat for free on Tuesday (when you are having your free coffee). Go for it and save yourself bundle of money! Place is clean and plenty of comfortable room to stretch out and relax!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The taste is good especially of Swedish meat balls. I would have given it 4 stars but for the long queue one has to stand in for getting food. It has good dining area and really very helpful for sitting and dining after a leg breaking stroll in the vast IKEA store. So you can give some relief to your tired feet before embarking on another exploration of the store. Definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I really like the meat balls here and it is a quick lunch especially if you are visiting Ikea. I also like the commitment to reducing food waste.