“Surprisingly Good”

Janet's Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in Duarte
Reviewed 16 March 2015

This small locally owned restaurant is located in a so-so strip mall on Huntington Drive in Duarte. There is zero ambiance and visually you would not think much of the place. However, the food is very good. I ordered take-out for my daughter and me while I was staying down the street in a motel. We ordered two orders of the mixed kebobs (chicken and beef) and they were terrific. Very well seasoned and nicely browned. We both asked for all salad instead of salad and rice, and we received so much salad (also quite good) than we could not begin to finish it. It came with a package of pita bread still in the store wrapping. Not elegant but plentiful.
I would have ordered from there again, but the night we wanted to do so we left it too late, as they had closed already.
Don't be deterred by the simple and plain decor. The food is well worth it, and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Charles G

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I work near Janet's once a week visit is a must! Chicken kebab plate is amazing! I'm not a big fan of salad but the Armenian salad is mouth watering! I have tried much pricier Mediterranean food and it is not as good! I love when I can eat something and not feel bloated after. Chicken Kebab plate!!!

1  Thank Celi02