“Everything good”
Review of Stinkin Crawfish

Stinkin Crawfish
Ranked #36 of 272 Restaurants in Downey
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time visiting and it was delicious. Food was goid from garlic flavor to Stinkin flavor shrimp and crab legs. We had so many sides but the main dishes were dominant flavors. The service is excellent and very fast service. I will be back because there was so much more to taste.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Not overly impressed with this place. Who ever heard of eating seafood out of a clear plastic trash bag? I had the catfish basket which was very good. I've had better.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Steamed seafood that tasted okay and wasnt expensive. The service was okay. There are much better places for seafood.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

So if you like excess..excess garlic, salt, spice...,oven temp...this is the place....order mild....trust me on this...had the garlic Cajun wings and thank god im not going to be around anyone for a while....service was great. This place has the potential to be much much better....wish it had..but to be honest...I'd come back....

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Picked this place as it looked interesting and was close to our hotel. We got king crab, shrimp and mussels. Everything is served in the bag filled with very flavorful sauce and you are supposed to eat with your hands. Everything was delicious!!!
Note - they ask for mild, medium or spicy sauce. I got mild but it still had a decent kick to it.

Been to Stinkin Crawfish? Share your experiences!