“Yummy noodles for the tummy”
Review of Noodle World Jr

Noodle World Jr
Ranked #57 of 258 Restaurants in Downey
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Come here with an appetite. Noodles are the bomb. But personally I prefer it on a cold rainy day. Great stuff

Reviewed 20 August 2015

My review is specifically for the Boba drink I received. There are not a lot of boba options available. I chose an unsweetened Guava Passion Drink – the choice is either blended or as a smoothie.

Choices:

“All Natural Smoothies” =
Four Berries or Guava Passion

“Asian Smoothies” =
Taro, Taro and Coconut, Strawberry, Strawbery Banana, Mango, Lychee, Peach Mango and Pina Colada

“Iced Coffee/Tea” =
Matcha Lattee – Cappuccino – Mocha

“Ice Tea” =
Thai Iced Tea and Iced Milk Tea

I don’t know why Noodle World Jr. calls their beverage list as Boba World because the choices are minimal. Also, there were no options to add other items such as jelly, etc.

Drink was OK but I’ve had better; I would return if I wanted a baba drink and there were no other options. I didn’t try the food.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

All I have to say is Noodles, Noodles and More Yummy Noodles with Fantastic Service and Price with a great atmosphere and surroundings

Reviewed 30 May 2014

VERY LIMITED ON CHOICES - I have been to Noodle World in Monterey Park. Do Not go in if you think thisis the same very FAR from it. I got a Noodle Shrimp Soup it was cold and flavorless. when it was heated up I had to ask to take back and my money back it was the worst ever could have had Cup-Noodles would had been Better tasting. Do not waste your money

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times the last month and I haven't been disappointed in this place. I'd come here for lunch or dinner, depending on my hunger, plus it's just a mile away from my house. The cashiers who helped me have always been friendly and courteous, take my order, and assign me my order number, so that the servers can locate me with my food. I've tried the spicy beef noodle, chicken fried rice, garlic chicken plate, and beef pho; out of the dishes I've mentioned, the chicken fried rice is my favorite...very delicious. There has been a couple of times when it has taken a while for them to bring my order out, but eating the food makes up for it. I'll keep coming back, and it's worth checking this place out!

Been to Noodle World Jr? Share your experiences!