“Not so good!”

Pacific Fish Grill - Downey
Ranked #21 of 272 Restaurants in Downey
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Wish this place had better seating and service; too loud, uncomfortable chairs, place was a mess, cashier talked to employee all the time i waited to have my order taken. Food was okay.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Where else can U have dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for under $45? I am not vegan but I prefer fish to meat. I have eaten at the CFG at leas a dozen times and I am amazed how fresh all the ingredients are to include the side dishes. My fav are the grilled zucchini and the fresh grilled corn. I prefer the garlic butter sauce which is rich but not heavy. The only reservation is that they plate the dish with the fish on top of the side dish and I prefer it on the side. It is a busy eatery so it can get loud w/lots of hustle.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This place looks and acts like a take out food place. Seating is very limited and uncomfortable. There are no waitresses so it can be messing. When I went, the trash was overfilled. The food was not tasty and they serve small portions. Not going back

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The place is loud. The food did not look like on the menu; portions were smaller and item were less. It's not worth the price. It was a disappointment. They advertise taco Tuesday, $1 tacos...go for that. Otherwise, I don't recommend the place.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Excellent Taco's!! All the ingredients were very fresh, the shrimp and fish were very hot and fresh. My order was to go and I got very quick service. The place was packed and Pacific Fish Grill did not disappoint!