“Lunch or Dinner, the food and service is awesome”
Review of Allez

Allez
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Well, I had been to Allez several times for dinner. The small, intimate restaurant serves delicious food in a very friendly atmosphere. My dinner favorite is the rack of lamb, perfectly cooked...gosh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Many other wonderful options are available, of course.
Last week, for lunch, I tried the chicken florentine crepe . The crepe itself was perfect, and was finished with a mushroom, Carmelized onion white wine sauce. yum.
My friend loved her Cassoulet with duck, house prepared sausage and perfectly cooked beans. The portion was enough for left-over lunch the next day.
We chose not to have dessert, though the pastry chefs offerings are always delicious.

There are newer reviews for Allez

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

How lucky are we? This is our favorite lunch place. The guys here are two of the best. They make you want to come back. Love them. But, the food. Oh...the food. I don't want to give it away because it's so small and I don't want the world to know. Run. Don't walk to this amazing little gem.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Had a few pates paired with wines at a nearby winery. So good we needed to go for a full meal. Patent and cheese plate was amazing. All entrees were unique and great too. Attentive service and reasonable prices make this the whole package.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Finally made it back to this restaurant & wasn't disappointed! I had the mushroom soup, pork tenderloin, and some kind of amazing almond cream puff for dessert. Everything was delicious, even the Cabernet! I wasn't sure which wine to get, so it was really nice being able to try a couple to make sure I liked one. The staff is friendly and attentive. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is a restaurant that is small intentionally, for the integrity of providing good food and genuinely friendly and great service. The country French style dishes along with a small but well chosen wine list, lovely servers and staff make for a nice unpretentious, unrushed, and delicious experience. since it is small, and many locals will certainly agree with me about how great the experience is, it is best to plan for earliness, or get your name on the list and go have a beer or wine at the big meat, potatoes and beer place next door while you wait.