“Best Restaurant in the County”
Review of Allez

Allez
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We don't go out a lot but when we do we want it to be good. Allez has never disappointed. The seafood crepes are one of my favorites. We will often stop and just pick up a couple of appetizers (highly recommend the spicy prawns) and go home to make a salad. The deserts are spectacular. It is on the way to several wineries and the to go lunches are a perfect accompaniment.

There are newer reviews for Allez

Reviewed 10 November 2016

This small restaurant is a gem. The food is excellent -- fresh, delicious, and creative. Thr staff are delightful -- friendly helpful, and you can tell they enjoy being there.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Unbelievable French cuisine with a price that is surprising for the budget. Everything was cooked to perfection and the wine choices was perfect.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The server told us (when he brought the menu) what they are currently out of, and that made it easy for us to decide what to order. It's nice that there is good communication between the kitchen and the servers.

We ate paella. At first I thought it was strange that they charge $2 for splitting food, but it came out completely separated and baked in two clay pots so I understood why they charged extra. It was very fancy-looking and delicious. Took more than 30 minutes for it to come out, like paella would usually take, though our waitress told us it would only be 15 min or so. (That was the only drawback because I think I could have ordered an appetizer or something if I knew I'd wait that long!)

The dessert was so cute and delicious and I could see how much they care about every single food that they make.

The restroom was kept clean and nicely decorated. The soap smelled nice. (The restroom is a good indicator of how much the restaurant cares about customer service.)

I'd like to come back and try other things on their menu.

1  Thank Jsandia81
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited on our way to Lake Tahoe and were very pleased with this popular local restaurant. We arrived a little after 5pm on Friday and got a table right away; however the place filled up quickly! The inside seats about 24 people with 3 tables for 2 outside. They offer to-go food as well, if you like. We ordered Seafood Paella. If you want to share a plate, there is an additional charge of $2. The Paella took about 30 minutes come out, so you may want to order a salad, if you are very hungry. For dessert, we ordered the creme puffs (sooogood!) and French press coffee. In all, we made it out of there for $36 plus tip. Not bad for such a nice dinner for two.