1,332 results
All reviews capri restaurant palm springs hot springs pool view open hours hot pools big pool spring pools get away love this place joshua tree mineral water spa massage adam miracle desert
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Wow! Where do I begin! I purchased our stay at a fundraising raffle. Before I placed my bid I looked at trip advisor reviews, saw the stars and went for it. As we were driving on our family vacation, in my mind I just kept thinking Palm Springs. This is actually Desert Hot Springs. I love to travel. And I always love to travel experiencing the best places that I can afford, especially with children. I have been to many resorts and here was my experience. When we arrived my children wanted to check out the pool it had a lovely yellow film that looked like had not been scraped off the top of the pool for days. Of course my children didn’t care but I was completely grossed out this was not fresh dropped leaves you could tell it was old. The fountains around the place had leaves and just looked outright dirty. There were electrical outlets that were broken with wires exposed. When we asked for towels for the spas we actually had to leave a deposit. I have never had to leave a deposit for pool towels!
The spas: not all of them were working. While sitting in one we saw a giant rat running up one of the hotel room walls. The bottoms of some of the spas also looked dirty!
The rooms: like a two star MOTEL. They are old and outdated. You know when you have to get a last minute hotel because you have to catch an early flight and choices are limited. That’s how I felt. I thought that the rooms were musty as well as the halls-they were moist. I don’t care how hot it is outside, when I stay at a resort in Vegas, the halls are not humid! Check out the JW Marriott in Las Vegas, Summerlin. Now that is a resort. I can name many others.
Staff:They were extremely friendly so this review is not based on their performance at all. It is strictly based on the actual location. Do not go into this thinking that you’re at a typical Palm Springs resort.
Please do not go into this thinking that you are in for a luxurious experience. And beware of photos as they definitely can be deceiving. Now they did seem to have a big group coming in and we started to see the staff cleaning up which is unfortunate that if there’s just a few people staying you just may get mediocrity. Nothing would make me want to stay back at this place again! It would take a miracle!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SoCalGina
Miracle S, Social Media Team at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear SoCalGina,

We strive to make every stay an exceptional one and are disappointed to hear about the issues you experienced. Your review has been escalated to our Maintenance Team for further review. In the meantime, please private message us if you would like to include any additional details about your recent stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing just amazing food pools and best of all. Finally had fun.will be going back and then some. Do suggest you have a plan on what you will do if you like adventure out and about, or if you like to sit around you are golden but do have a plan.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cass W
Miracle S, Social Media Team at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Cass W.,

Thank you for sharing your amazing travel experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

awesome facility. 8 pools all open 24 hours! beautiful setting ..great service at the bar and restaurant. alisha the bartender was very attentive and Adam was a great server!! great food ! great deal for $ !! big room.!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Miracle S, Social Media Team at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Alyssa Peardon,

Thank you for choosing Miracle Springs Resort & Spa for your getaway. We are delighted to read that our team members fulfilled your expectations and delivered a five-star experience.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

good thing that there's a pool here! It's perfect to relax after a day of hicking in the parks. Our room was clean and comfy, the staff is great and there plenty of parking. The only negative point is the odor of rugs in the room, kinda old and moldy smell but hey, it's not that bad! Would come back if we are in the area again.

Room Tip: rooms with pool views are more noisy
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Miracle S, Social Media Team at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Mathieu S.,

Thank you for the four-star review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. If you would like to add any additional details about your recent stay, please feel free to contact us at 800-400-4414.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Restaurant - great as always, event meals OK. Rooms need renovation and could actually use a top to bottom cleaning/sanitizing. Beds were more uncomfortable than in 2015, 2016 and 2017, which to me indicates new mattresses are needed ASAP. Ripples in carpeting are a huge hazard to all guests. The building's Air conditioning out for over 6 hours during stay and room a/c was truly either on or off. Unit has ONLY one vent for the mini-suite we stayed in. Thermostat also did not work, was hanging off the wall upon arrival. It always showed a temp of 92 degrees and to make the unit turn on, the lever had to be moved to 60 degrees. Luggage showed signs of someone other than myself going through it while out of the room. Staff was friendly. Outside parking area needs cleaning. Do not disturb sign was removed by group of Kids staying in hotel. I'm certain it was a prank, but they had no more of them. Upon arrival, there were no wash cloths - front desk indicated new ones ordered and they were awaiting delivery. Last day of 4 day event we had two left in our room. We needed a little assistance with luggage etc upon arrival, and they sent the "LIFEGUARD" to assist. While we appreciated the assistance - my thoughts were with those in the pool. If there had been an emergency..... When we needed to report a situation, we had to wait 10-15 minutes for security to arrive from another property. Needless to say, won't be returning in 2019.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sharon L
Miracle S, Social Media Team at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Sharon L.,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are very interested in hearing more about your stay. Our sales manager, Krystal, is looking into all the matters and would like an opportunity to resolve all claims and discuss future options. Please feel free to call her at 760-851-9472.