This place really has become a little Oasis for us. We've been going for years now. Once you are settled by the main pool, among the well kept gardens, with pretty colourful flowers and palm trees, gazing at the mountain in the distance - you really can begin to relax. We usually stay for 3 or 4 days and we never leave the hotel. It feels more like a family there. It's always great to see the lovely Brandy at the front desk, we know we're in very capable hands when she's there and Stanley too. And the staff in the restaurant are a pleasure. Nothing is ever too much trouble and we look forward to catching up with their news. I dream of the Valley Harvest Salad and my Husband loves the Duck Salad with it's secret dressing that we've been trying to figure out for years.
Honestly, the reason I haven't given 5 stars, which I would like to, is that the pool area is beautiful with it's 8 natural hot mineral water pools but there are a few cracks in the cement and the sun beds could have a bit more flair. But they are comfortable and the general ambience of the place is just right for rejuvenating your batteries and mind.
Just two requests: Please be more welcoming when old customers like us return. The check in process always seems to be an effort. And also on the occasions when we have arrived early, we've never understood why there's a policy of charging extra $$$ to check-in early when the room is sitting empty and ready for us to move into?
But all in all, we do love this place. You can tell the management care, each time we go there's something new... bathroom, carpets etc. Take a book/kindle, soak in the hot pools and relax. We always look forward to planning our return trip as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa presents an array of elegant spa therapies and beauty treatments in a relaxing hot springs resort environment with spectacular mountain views and miraculous healing waters. 110 large rooms and suites surround a lushly landscaped acre of 8 natural hot mineral water pools and Jacuzzis open 24 hours. Poolside and mini-suite rooms have private patios with easy access to the pools. Balconied rooms overlook the pool courtyard and mountain view rooms enjoy a spectacular view of the San Jacintos. 4 Vacation Villas are fully furnished 3-bedroom homes adjacent to the resort with easy access to all hotel services. Enjoy fine indoor & outdoor dining at The Capri Restaurant & Bar. Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is the perfect weekend escape from LA or a gorgeous venue for your wedding, corporate event or banquet, or group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Miracle Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Springs Desert Hot
- Miracle Springs Resort And Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert