“Cool Retro Vibe”

Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The Lido Palms is a refreshing alternative to the big corporate hotels that are so common these days. We stayed two days and luxuriated in the three pools that the resort offers. The rooms are clean, perfectly maintained and there is simply a relaxing feel to the place. This is a great place to stay if you are touring the Palm Springs area. A real gem. Honest.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank goodtravelkarma
There are newer reviews for Lido Palms Resort and Spa

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Stayed here for 4 nights in November and loved it. The pools were perfect. The air was cool (50ish), the pools warm and the moon full. The room was bigger than my first apartment and the kitchen area a very welcome feature. Our host (Greg? Gary?) was helpful but unobtrusive - the perfect host. I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank work_4_beans
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I have been coming and bringing groups to the lido palms for about 8 years. I rent the whole hotel and have found my experiences and treatment outstanding. The hotel is always spotlessly clean, the grounds have a beauty to them, the water is perfect and our hosts are always willing to adjust the water to our likes. I am made to feel it is my home and when i host retreats twice a year, the women's comments are always about how wonderful the place is.Beds are quite comfortable , the public areas are lovely. I have also been coming when i can with my husband and it is always a wonderful get away. I highly recommend the lido palms

Room Tip: The rooms with only a kingsize bed have a kitchen area where the door can be closed. The other rooms...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank olivia s
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Recently stopped by to book some R&R for my girlfriend's birthday. Got sidetracked and walked across the street to check out a new house being built. Walked back to Lido Palms and was immediately accosted by a Mr. Perez who insisted he was a part owner. I think that is definitely not the case as no owner would ever brandish a sharpened metal spike menacingly at potential guests. Mr. Perez insisted that we were not potential guests and demanded that we leave or he would call the police, all the while shaking that metal spike at us.

My friend who was trying to show me a nice place to treat my girlfriend might have been mistaken for a contractor because he was driving a Jeep that had a ladder hanging out the back because he is a local investor and was inspecting some potential acquisitions immediately prior to our arrival. I still cannot understand how abusive Mr. Perez became even though we insisted we were trying to make a booking. It should have been blatantly obvious that I in my Lexus with North Carolina license plates was definitely not a contractor.

I have never experienced such insulting, rude and offensive behavior. Mr. Fuji (I researched who the actual owner is), if you read these reviews you definitely at a minimum need to provide sensitivity training to Mr. Perez. If I were Mr. Fuji I would fire Mr. Perez on the spot.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank W H
Reviewed 20 November 2011

An updated motel surrounding a warm pool with adjacent cauldron-like hot tub. Comfortable beds, kitchenette equipped with utensils and a canister of coffee for the coffee pot. Very clean and well appointed. Felt well-treated and at-home comfortable.

Room Tip: they all appear fine....I visited at least six rooms
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#7 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
1.8 km away
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Andreas Hotel & Spa
Andreas Hotel & Spa
#9 of 73 in Palm Springs

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Desert Hot Springs

Been to Lido Palms Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lido Palms Resort and Spa

Address: 12801 Tamar Dr, Desert Hot Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92240-4615
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 Romantic Hotel in Desert Hot Springs
#9 Spa Hotel in Desert Hot Springs
Price Range: $179 - $260 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Lido Palms Resort and Spa 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Lido Palms Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lido Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs