All reviews living room mountain view suite juice cleanse get away lemon water yogurt hard boiled eggs swedish massage small resort beautiful grounds quiet atmosphere relaxing weekend desert oasis southern california small kitchen mineral pool can't wait to go back
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the Spring, but I dont like chlorinated water, I was told that it was required by the health department, this must be a southern cal thing in the Nor Cal hot springs there is zero chlorine...I suggested to the management perhaps a salt water system...I just cant feel like i am getting healthy sitting in chlorinated water, besides that the rooms are great, close enough to Palm Springs and my wife and I enjoyed the spa services that they offered.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank agent421
Reviewed 5 January 2018

My brother and I spent a few days here after Christmas and we thoroughly enjoyed our time. The desert view villa was great, comfortable beds and a well equipped kitchen. The atmosphere at the spa was extremely relaxing, we especially enjoyed the hot mineral pool and the sauna. I hope to be able to visit again in the future, and I would highly recommend this resort!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jay S
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I booked a two-hour spa treatment for my boyfriend and I. We got there 2.5 hours early to enjoy the mineral pools and the sun. It was very relaxing. We were told to keep our voices down, which became a challenge because there isn't much else you can do there, as the sun was playing hide and seek with us. We were extremely happy when the time came for our services.

My services were just okay. Should have driven to Calistoga instead.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aimee N
Reviewed 28 December 2017

My friends and I came here for Labor Day weekend and it couldn’t have been a more perfect experience. We stayed in one of the villas, with two large bedrooms, living area, 2 bathrooms, a huge kitchen, and even a barbecue. It was a short walk from the main property, but since the temperatures had skyrocketed, we were given a golf cart to get back and forth to the main building if needed.

Both nights, I slept like a rock because the bed was so comfy. The pools were heavenly, the poolside area was serene, and the staff was attentive. By day, brightly coloured hummingbirds danced around. At night, the sky was ablaze with stars.

Between heavenly spa treatments, lounging by the pools, and s'mores at night, it couldn't have been a more perfect weekend. It had just the right amount of luxury and indulgence.

I can't wait to return to The Spring!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank littlesong
Reviewed 1 December 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night in early November and all I can say is that I wish we stayed longer! It is the perfect place to chill out and relax. We soaked in the pools for hours (and they are open 24/7 which is amazing, since we didn't arrive until evening), and they were very clean (I have high standards when it comes to cleanliness). I love the assortment of teas and lemon water they have available. Perry, one of the front-desk gentlemen, was extremely gracious and toured the property with us upon our arrival and made sure we were comfortable. I highly recommend this spa for anyone looking to have a nice peaceful vacation from life! Also, free wi-fi is a plus since our room did not have a TV (which I was very happy about!)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fanatik311
Mike K, General Manager at The Spring Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for your review! On your next visit I suggest trying one of rooms with our new private mineral water soaking tubs! We look forward to seeing you again.