The Spring Resort & Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 92*
USD 89*
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 92*
USD 89*
Turtle Back Mesa(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 165*
  • Pool
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 85*
USD 79*
Agoda.com
USD 120*
USD 107*
Orbitz.com
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 56*
  • Pool
Desert Palms Spa Motel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 88*
USD 71*
Hotels.com
USD 168*
Travelocity
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 290*
USD 283*
USD 464*
Agoda.com
All reviewsliving roommountain view suitejuice cleansered carpetfruit and cheese plateget awaylemon waterfinnish saunahard boiled eggsdeep tissuepure blissbeautiful groundsfire pitno cell phonespeace and quietrelaxing weekenddesert oasis
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My husband and I were there for one night this past week. By the time we were leaving, we wished that we had booked for two nights. We will definitely stay for 2 next time.

Maybe because we were there Thursday-Friday (and not during a weekend), we noticed that we brought down the median age of their clientele but a notch (we are in our early 40's). The average age of the other guests we saw were 55+ and the resort is VERY quiet. The place was so quiet that I found myself whispering to my husband at all times when we were in the common areas to not disturb the peace.

ROOM:

We stayed in Room 9, which is the end unit. It looks like this room has the most privacy because there is no unit on one side. In front of each unit, there are 2 lounge chairs and 2 chairs and a table. The room is not large. It is large enough for a small metal chair and long table against the wall and a king size bed. We thought a comfy chair would be great there because there is no place to lounge in the room except on the bed. There is no TV or phone in the room but there is a small stereo system with an iPod dock. Free wifi was great. The kitchen has everything - all the utensils, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, small fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker & coffee, a small table and 2 chairs. We brought groceries and cooked in the room, which saved us money and time. The bathroom is pretty tiny. The shower didn't drain properly, which is my pet peeve.

POOLS:

The main pool is kept at a comfortable temperature (think of it as a heated pool). The other two pools/hot tubs are kept at 101 and 104 F. Although we couldn't smell the chlorine, we think the water is treated somewhat and is not the pure mineral spring water. You can use the dry sauna in the spa for free, which is big enough for about 4 people. We had no problem having it too ourselves.

COMMON AREA:

There is a settee for two, hammock for two, benches and chairs throughout this small resort. Lots of greenery. The living room has a couch set and and a table and a few board games and books. The place is very clean and well-kept.

BREAKFAST:

Every morning, they serve free breakfast in the living room from 8 to 10:30 AM. Although there is no hot food, it was plenty and perfect for our palate: hard boiled eggs, yogurt, 2 types of cereal, toast with butter and cream cheese, fruits, juice and coffee & tea. No sweet or fattening pasteries or muffins. They have trays so that you can take your meal to your room, which is what everyone seems to be doing.

SERVICE:

The service at the front desk was great. As for the housekeeping service, we can't comment because we had no need for it since we were only there for one night.

AREA:

Th resort is in a residential area. We saw some major stores leading up to the resort (large supermarkets, pizza, fast foods, etc.) but didn't see any place that we would like to eat in. If you run out of groceries or decide to stay in and cook at the last minute, the supermarkets are just a few miles away.

OVERALL:

We would definitely be back but probably during a weekend next time when there is a bit more people so we don't have to whisper to each other the entire time. It's a good place to relax and do absolutely nothing but to lounge around, which is exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My partner and I spent 4 days and three nights at the Spring. The groceries we ordered were waiting for us when we arrived, and the 1 or 2 items they forgot they went back to the grocery store and got for us. The room was beautiful. The pools were heavenly. They served us water poolside and all of the staff were accommodating and pleasant. The spa treatments are wonderful, if you have a choice ask for Jen. Anyway, this was a great trip and we will be returning. Hope this helps...

1  Thank Jennifer I
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This was our first time to The Spring Resort and Spa. Loved everything about the place! The treatments were wonderful! I had the Red Carpet Facial with Michele,it was amazing!!! My husband had one of the best massages in his life, with Jennifer. Ask for both of them when booking a Massage or Facial. The front staff was superb, very helpful when you needed information on where to eat or where to go hiking. We look forward to returning in April. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

My girlfriends and I spent had a 'day spa' day at this charming little gem in the desert and had a remarkable time! It is peaceful, quiet, tranquil, and a lovely place to relax. We have already booked for a 'girls' day next month! Thank you so much for a memorable day!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2012

After arriving in the rain we settled into our warm and comfortable room. No phone and no TV how great is that for a retreat. Most guests appreciated the quietness of the place and the intent to retreat from noise, but there were a few people who held louder conversations, unfortunately due the small size of the property conversations did not remain private and tended to be heard across the property. I would suggest catching up in your room to observe the retreat style of this place. The hot tubs are awesome and the treatments amazing. I would travel there again and my new husband and I plan to do so for our anniversary. It did tend to get busier at the weekend so I would suggest staying during the week if you, like me, require less people and more quiet.