Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 196
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 137
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 114
  • Pool
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 313
Orbitz.com
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 161
USD 145
Desert Rain Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 88
Europa Inn & Suites(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 68
USD 61
Desert Palms Spa Motel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 88
Agoda.com
All reviewsmud bathnew ownersgrotto poolal caponetai chispa treatmentsvan goghessence restauranthot springspainting classfeed the duckshealthy foodcool poolyoga classesdesert hideawaybeautiful groundsspecial place
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was exactly what I needed. It's quiet. It's clean. The staff are generally very very good. The pools are wonderful. They have two pools with different temperatures so you can switch back and forth when you get too hot. The regular cooler pool isn't too far away. I love the fire pits. The classes were included and fun.

This is not a new hotel and did not seem to be full of loud entitled people that inhabit those hotels. This place was unique and I will go back.

They are planning to rebuild their spa. I liked this place so much I don't want them to do anything...except maybe add more fire pits and lounge chairs outside the rooms.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because I was on crutches and recovering from some serious stuff. We were told we'd be in a room close to the pool as that's all I was going to do. We ended up far away from the pool so with crutches that makes it tough but we ended up with a room close later so it all worked out.

I feel lucky to have found this place.

Room Tip: it's busier by the pools
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScubaTroy
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The spa and grounds are gorgeous and you can feel the uniqueness of this environment. The restaurant and treatments are a treat. Perfect for a special weekend. Very quiet and elegant facility. Would return!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Two of us went for the full day ($259 pp including tax and tip). Great things were the morning yoga, the pools and the most incredible massage ever! Good things - lunch! Not so good was the fact that when I pre-booked this there were two other classes / activities that we wanted to do. One was a hike - which apparently doesn't exist anymore. As the person at the front desk told me "Haven't seen him around in awhile"... The other was a class we wanted to take but there were only 10 slots available - already taken before we arrive for the day at 8:30 a.m. The website infers all those things are included. True, but first come first serve. But the day was great anyway!

Room Tip: Didn't stay for the night - can't say.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Loved this hotel. I came for 2 days to chill out from city life. The room was perfect with a private hot tub. That said, I really spent my time in the hot springs and had delicious meals in the restaurant on site. No reason to leave the compound as it had everything!!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I have been coming here for 20 years. We recently spend two nights back at our old haunt. The rooms have been upgraded and get an A. Modern decor. I have always stayed out in the desert rooms so can not comment on the rooms near the grotto. Still miss in room coffee but the walk in the morning to the front desk to get coffee is a good excuse to enjoy the early morning light. The bathroom is now modern A ++ and the shower is divine. Really like the thermostat and the fact that the shower water does not leak out onto the bathroom floor. Grotto still wonderful. The addition of new smaller tubs for thermal soaking in the hot water is very nice. Enjoyed both the new tubs and the grotto. Grotto is less crowded now and the foliage is not as overgrown. The patio area by the fireplace has lounges and seating which is nice. The restaurant -Essence has been upgraded and the food is better. Ate the barramundi both nights. Really liked the garden salad with pears. The dining room is more open. I like the bar area facing the mountains as well as the outside desk facing the pool (I do miss the old porch) Our first night the service was slow. The second night was efficient. Both nights Alejandra brought bread and water promptly! Rebecca form the bar gave us good service sitting in the booth at the back of the bar area which was a nice quiet spot. Ate breakfast and lunch out on the patio. I enjoyed both am yoga and pm Qigong. The Celestial Dome is a great addition for classes. I did not try the interesting options in the garden house. (Next time. ) The labyrinth at the desert's edge is nice also. The ducks are even more attentive to humans and expect you to have picked up duck food from the front desk for a feed. Of course we come for massages and they did not disappoint. Still would like to see a steam room and some spa facility upgrades. I did miss the shop in the check in area. I had hoped to replace an old spa robe with two bunch palms name. Over all Two Bunch Palms has upgraded and added more options. There are still a few "lost in space" moments but they are minor.
at least it did not go corporate.

Stayed: March 2018