“No frills but worth the price ($5.00!)”

Desert Hot Springs Spa
Reviewed 28 March 2012

As some of the other reviews will tell you this is a no-frills place. There are pools with various temps ranging from very hot (I think they said 109 degrees) to cold. There are comfortable chairs. There is a changing room that was clean but again, very old and no-frills. The restaurant was a pleasant surprise. My husband, daughter and I had salads, turkey burger, chicken tenders - all very basic but good. And very reasonable price. All in all, this is an inexpensive way to spend an afternoon.

1  Thank doptagirl

Reviewed 21 March 2012

The facilities are in disrepair - can't even match paint when covering a patch or something.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

To borrow the title of another review, it is, indeed, a noisy spa. As a nonsmoker myself, I also get often irritated by the fact that there is no designated smoking area, and the water is very chlorinated and full of hair. While it is not very expensive and will satisfy you if you're not picky, I personally do not enjoy going there any longer.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Too noisy with lots of kids and people out in the pools late in the evening. Good variety of pools and the price was right.

1  Thank W_and_CSeattle_WA
Reviewed 15 February 2012

my girlfriend and I came here to get away from the city. We were more than pleased with this service, atmosphere, and price. We will definitely come back!

1  Thank sean s