“Hamachi ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 12th & Camino Del Mar
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful meal, crab and avocado toast, Brussels sprouts , fried chicken app, chicken ...and out of this world hamachi main dish, yummy s’mores dessert, nice service, but inside was a bit stuffy.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We showed up late in the evening but the staff were exceptional even though they were closing soon and no one else was there. They didn't rush us or make us feel as though we were holding them up. The food was delicious and well presented. As must eat place if you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We grabbed a quick lunch here and it was okay. Nothing special. My wife had a beet salad, which was fine, if a little boring. I had a burger, which again, was fine, but nothing special. One thing I did not like was the amount of time we spent waiting for our server, especially at the end of the meal. I would have preferred her to be a little more attentive.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The food was great! The service started out good but did not remain that way. Our coffee cups were never refilled, even after I asked, in addition I requested honey for my coffee which was never delivered nor was I told they didn't have any. I know these are small details but they matter.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Really delicious food! I had the vegetable pita for lunch and it was just perfect. Friendly service. Great little place in Del Mar!