“Delicious and quick with great customer service.”
Review of Maki Yaki

Maki Yaki
Ranked #86 of 147 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The rave reviews have this right. This place turns out fresh and delicious sushi, quickly, with a focus on customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I love that you always get miso soup and a small sumi salad with your sushi order. They have so many creative dishes go big with the Machu Pichu yummy with a capital "Y". Also there Bento box meals are excellent.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We've been coming here for about a year now. The food has been consistently good. We always order their combination bentos. They are a great deal for the amount and variety of food you get. We like the salmon teriyaki and pork tonkatsu. Nice people who work here, too. I don't each sushi so I can't comment on that.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I love mango and Maki Yaki has the best Mango Avocado salad. I get it every time. I also get the Avocado Rolls, because they are perfect. The gentleman who runs this sweet little restaurant is fast, professional and very kind. The prices are great, usually the music is good jazz. So very good!

1  Thank whit142
Reviewed 14 February 2013

It's a tiny little place tucked into a corner by Dana Point Hardware but I love the folks who work there and the food they serve. This is beach-culture, Japanese food - fast with no attitude. The salads are delicious, the sushi fresh, the prices unbeatable. I go there every chance I get.