USD 205
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 190
USD 179
Hotels.com
The Culver Hotel(Culver City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Pool
Mayumi(Culver City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 238
Half Moon Motel(Culver City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 125
King's Lodge Motel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
USD 91
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

1,100 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront desknice hotellate checkbreakfast buffetlos angelessanta monicaclose to the airportconvenient locationrestaurant staffbusiness tripla areaeasy accessbar and restaurantper nightbeverly hills
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I have stayed at the Doubletree Westside four times within the last year, and each time it has been very clean, efficient, friendly, and reasonably priced. Nice pool and whirlpool, nice workout area, great buffet breakfast, and nice lively (but classy) lobby bar.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Riley W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Matt S,

Thank you kindly for the review! We greatly appreciate the feedback, as it allows us to monitor our operations accordingly.

I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us especially after staying four times within the last year! Staying with us that many times really give you a full experience, and I'm glad we checked off the most important boxes: clean rooms, friendly service, and good place to eat and drink! I'm glad you also mentioned feeling safe at our property. All of our staff take safety and security of our guests (and our staff) very seriously, and I'm glad you felt secure.

We look forward to serving you again throughout the year!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I enjoyed the proximity of the hotel to event I was participating in and to LAX. It’s absolutey easy for a one night stay. The smoke smell made it difficult to fully enjoy this. It was serviceable but I am ok with giving it a recommendation if your not sensitive to smoke!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Riley W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear melodid103,

Thank you kindly for the review on Trip Advisor! TA is a great resource for both guests and management alike.

I'm glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay! Though I'm also sorry you had to deal with any smells of smoke. Please know, we are a 100% smoke free facility with our only smoking area being outside the hotel. That being said, it doesn't always physically stop guests from smoking in the room. Please don't ever hesitate to let us know immediately of any potential smoking around your room, and we'll investigate immediately. We do charge a smoking fee for those that do, and in turn deep clean and shampoo the room.

Thank you for not only the review, but for staying with us! I trust just this particular stay had a nearby guest smoking, and I trust if you stayed with us again that would not be the case.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Visited during the busy season around New Years and the Rose Bowl. The hotel was not super busy and they were very kind and responsive. The rooms were outdated and need a refresh. Food and beverages were good.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear CondosOnTheBeach,

Thank you for the review!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall, and we were able to serve you over New Years (which feels almost a year ago!). I'm glad the staff was kind, and you found the F&B satisfactory as well. I am sorry you didn't find the rooms to be as satisfactory. Though we're certainly not the most modern or chic-est property in LA, we are always looking for opportunities to upgrade the room where/when we can, as well as work hard to at a minimum maintain the current conditions.

Thank you again for the review, but more importantly, letting us serve you over New Years! Best wishes on all your travels the rest of the year (and beyond)!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is a nice place to stay in Culver City, friendly staff and warm cookies at the front desk. The beds are very comfortable and rooms are clean.
Convenient to shopping and restaurants, and just a couple miles from the beach and most of West LA's attractions. It is not a walking area, but if you have a car it is definitely a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear ginetta,

Thank you kindly for the review! We appreciate the feedback as it allows us to monitor our operations accordingly.

I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay! At all the Doubletrees, we're happy to provide a nice warm cookie as a part of a nice warm welcome. No better way to start! For our future guests, please know that cookies contain nuts, but we do have a nut-free/gluten-free alternative as well. Just let us know!

I'm also happy to let you know that starting next week we will be having a complimentary shuttle from Playa Vista that will be coming to and from the hotel every 15 minutes. We're really excited to be offering this to our guests, as Playa Vista is a really up and coming area with great restaurants, a movie theater, and some shopping! Oh, and did I mention it was complimentary! :)

Thank you again for the review, and we hope to see you again in the future so we can make your next stay a 5/5!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay here. Reasonable pricing rates . Front desk check in wonderful . Room was comfortable with a view. There is a pool and hot tub. Most restaurants were a $5-$6 Uber ride. There is a breakfast place called Dinah’s for breakfast , its a 10 min walk.Nothing fancy buy good for breakfast. Airport close by.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Budmanri,

Thank you for the review! Please know that management does read each and every one, and we appreciate all feedback both positive and negative.

I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay! You pretty much described our hotel perfectly. Convenient to the airport as well as restaurants and shopping in the immediate area. Our front desk team works hard to provide an efficient and friendly check-in, and our Housekeeping team works equally hard keeping the rooms clean and comfortable. I'm glad you found those both true!

Thank you again for the review, and best wishes on all your future travels!