“Birthday dinner”
Review of The Dead Fish

The Dead Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
The Dead Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Crockett
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pomona
Description: Enjoy spectacular views of the new Carquinez Bridge and serene San Pablo Bay while dining on the lushly planted patio with heated and cooled cabanas and twinkling lights. Unique weekend brunch with specialty cocktails. Specialties include 100% USDA Certified Prime, Prime Rib and whole Dungeness crab. Unique dining rooms for an intimate dinner or a large group. "We may have a funny name but we're dead serious about our food!!"
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Well this place has an incredible view of the straights and the food is generally very good. A little pricy but well worth it. We did a crab lasagne, French dips, chowder and oysters. Very good

Cody G, General Manager at The Dead Fish, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely review! We are very proud to hear about the wonderful experience we were able to share with you. It is great to hear that you found our delicious food and beautiful view to be so agreeable! We hope you plan on visiting us again soon as we'd love to share another great experience with you.

Thanks again! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Horrible service, my family and friends came for my birthday party, when we did not receive any service we felt racially profiled, all the tables around us was being taken care of, while our table of mixed nationalites were shunned. The manager Cody Golden went out of his way to ensure that we felt unwelcomed, turned or disagreement about service into making us out to be the problem that we were a burden to be there.
Me being the one speaking on my families behalf was not even served dinner and was told after everyone else received their dinner there was a problem with my order. We believe this was done out of retaliation after sharing our concerns of not being waited on.
We will not go back

2  Thank OnicaAire
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Finally stopped in here on a Friday night after years of avoiding it because the name was none too appealing to a non-fish eater. To my great and unexpected pleasure, not only did the bar area not reek of dead fish! but it was incredibly charming. Moreover, the service was incredible in spite of it being a very busy time. The food was excellent as well and there was NO CORKAGE FEE for the bottle of wine we had brought from the nearby Three Fools Winery in Rodeo.

Cody G, General Manager at The Dead Fish, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for the excellent review, Steve!
It's outstanding you had such an amazing experience with us! We're delighted you enjoyed our fresh and delicious dishes so much and that our team made you feel so welcome and assisted you in any way. We aim to please and your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another stellar experience! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a handful of times , and although I’ve only tried the seafood options by nibbling from my friends plate.. I must say the prime rib dish is delicious! That dish is actually the only reason I keep going back. The service and ambiance is really nice as well and if you’re lucky to get a seat with a view it’s worth a date night. Not the cheapest place to eat but definitely somewhere I’ll be returning to whenever I crave the prime rib.

Thank you for the 4/5 review, Maria!

It's excellent you enjoyed your time with us so much! We're delighted you loved our delicious prime rib along with our service. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests! We strive for excellence so we look forward to sharing an even better experience with you soon!

Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I have been there multiple times, for lunch and dinner. Always awesome for special occasion, it has a very neat ambiance and food is delicious. For dinner we needed reservation, for lunch I just walked in and enjoyed the views. It's not cheap but special occasions shouldn't be...It's cool place in Bay Area to celebrate

Cody G, General Manager at The Dead Fish, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you for the excellent review, Viera T!

We're thrilled you enjoyed your time with us so much! It's wonderful our team could take such great care of you and that we can help you celebrate special occasions. We strive for excellence and your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience! Have an amazing day!

Been to The Dead Fish? Share your experiences!