“Bad services”

Mandarin Garden
Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Crestline
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 November 2017

The orange chicken is soo bad and the seafood soup is not bad bat i went their wet my friend and my friend went to the bathroom and he say the the bathroom was nasty

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here as options in Crestline are pretty limited, and we wanted something different to the Mexican we had the previous day. The food was ok, and surpassed our expectations based on the appearance of the place. It will never win a Michelin star, but was edible, and the owner was very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The Crestline Mandarin Garden is "okay." We've been quite a few times over the years when we wanted Chinese food and were in the area. The OTHER Mandarin Garden in Agua Fria (owned by relatives) is MUCH better. The one good thing I can say about this one is that there is never a wait. It only seats maybe 8 total families - it's a tiny restaurant. The food prices are okay.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Don't be dissuaded by the shabby looks of the storefront and eating area of this restaurant. Every dish is full of flavor an each is distinct from the next. Great for take-out.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

I went there yesterday, a Saturday. It was my second time going to this restaurant. The food is pretty good, not great, but pretty good.

However, yesterday I arrived at about 3:15PM. The restaurant was closed and the sign on the window said it would open for dinner at 3:30PM. I decided to wait and went back to my truck and waited until 3:25. I then went to the door and decided to wait outdoors. At 3:27, the female owner came to the door, looked right into my eyes, and put up a sign saying they would open at 4:00PM. She then turned and walked away. She did not acknowledge my presence in any wayl. She acted like I wasn't there. And, you know what, I NEVER will be there again.