1,310 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond members south coast plaza orange county nice hotel self parking john wayne airport business trip free shuttle definitely stay here again close to the airport newport beach conference lobby costa starbucks mall
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Stayed at the hotel for a conference being held at the adjacent conference center. Check in was great and the staff were very friendly. The elevators were a tag dirty and the stairway, which I use regularly, was absolutely filthy. The stairway had a look and feel that someone might you waiting around the corner to attack you. The room was very nice, however the shower had a considerable amount of soap scum and there was trash in the closet from a previous guest. I'm not sure I would stay at this hotel again. Hoping that the conference will move locations next year.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the experience that you had with the stairway and your bathroom shower. I will most definitely share your comments with my housekeeping team.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Overall experience was good. The front desk service was good, except for my arrival when the person didn't make the effort to help me figuring out why he couldn't find my Hilton number. When I left the front desk employee (a different one) helped me out finding the problem so I could get credit for my stay. Otherwise I had to call the customer service number and spend some unnecessary time on the phone to fix the mistake Hilton made with my account.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Dear anas86405BG,

Thank you for your four star rating and selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I apologize for my team not getting your number right, but am glad that it worked out in the end. I will share your comments at my staff meeting this morning . Again thank you for your feedback. Please come back soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 21 November 2016

The hotel is located within easy access to the Orange County - John Wayne airport, convenience stores and fast food restaurants. Other restaurants and shopping are within a short drive. The hotel does offer all needed services including restaurant, bar, swimming pool, exercise facility and meeting rooms.

Dear Kim,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I am glad that you loved our property and location. Please come back soon

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Just checked into the hotel as I am in town for a business trip. Although the parking structure was crowded and a little aged the room is comfortable. Plus this Hilton is conveniently located around eating places, etc.

I'm sure it will work for the next couple of nights. Try it for yourself, and come up with an opinion.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear PTRBIGEBA364WC,

Thank you for your four star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I am glad the you enjoyed our guest rooms and convenient location. Please come back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Stayed for four nights attending a conference. I found the property to be very clean, staff friendly and very efficient. The Executive Lounge on the 7th floor is worth the extra cost of a room to me. The lounge staff were wonderful. I was happy to have access to bottled water and snacks and a very nice breakfast. I thought the food was rather good considering it is such a large venue. Thanks to the very kind employees of the Hilton Orange County.

Room tip: Select a room prior to arrival as a HIlton Honors Member on the online check in.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Dear Bellarosa1,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I appreciate that you acknowledged my team's hard work in keeping the hotel clean and well maintained while delivering excellent service. Please come back soon.

warm regards,