“Best Peruvian I Have Experienced ”
Review of Inka Grill

Inka Grill
Ranked #115 of 535 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Seafood, South American
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I dined here primarily because it was close to our hotel. Once we entered and realized this place is legit Peruvian, we got excited. The extensive menu took time to complete but we were never rushed. My chicken dish was amazing as was he fish. We will return.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Service was very good. Place was busy but it had three hard working young women. I had shrimp and fried rice and was impressed with the number of shrimp included. It was good. My wife ordeedr a "vegen" spaghetti. Ii was tasty.

Warning however about ordering drinks. Wife had a martini. They did not have vermouth, olives or a martini glass. Her second martini was cloudy??. I ordered a margarita and went with the Peruvian alcohol. There was a choice of fruit additions. I chose lime. The drink tasted like pure lime juice. They had a Peruvian orange liqueur which I requested a shot. They gave a very healthy pour, and that fixed the drink.

We would try it again, but probably order Coronas.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We decided to try Inka grill because the Chinese restaurant we were going to was full, and it was a great surprise. Food was much better than we expected. It is authentic Peruvian food, and really good service. I really recommend it

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Felt like a sauna when I went in-I think the AC had broken. I was ignored pretty much the entire time i was there. Service lacking. Food was mediocre. I would have ordered more, but stopped after the appetizer, mainly because of the poor service...

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Met some friends for dinner at Inka Grill. We have been there before and I have gone on my own also. I had the rotisserie chicken this time and it was wonderful. Cooked great with a salad and fries. I usually get the shrimp salad which is so light and delicious. My friends get the dish with chicken or beef, vegetables and rice. They also make the rice very light which I like too. If you are in the area give it a try for lunch.