“Average sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Iowa City, Iowa
“Average sushi”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Took a while to get a table, although it wasn't too busy. Got a table overlooking the beach. Nice ambience. Nothing too distinctive beyond that. I had the sushi sampler C and green tea, which tasted fresh.

Visited February 2012

• Korean first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Don't go out of your way”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Standard sushi fare. I live in the MIdwest and this is not significantly better than sushi places I've been to here. That being said, if you're staying in the area and don't want to drive, I wouldn't avoid the place.

Visited February 2012
New York City, New York
“it could have been better”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I went to this restaurant because read rather good reviews. Frankly speaking was rather disappointed - sushi and sashimi were so-so as well as tempura...

Visited January 2012
phoenix
“My son loves this place!”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I have eaten here twice, and my son loves the place. Great menu choices and has meals to go!

Visited December 2011
Evergreen, Colorado
“It seems to be the Hometown favorite”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Every time we come to Coronado, we end up hitting Yummy Sushi for lunch. Whether we are walking along Orange Ave or hanging out at the beach, Yummy Sushi has been our lunch spot for years. Good service – though it was a bit slow on our last visit, great sushi, and a central location across from the Del, we will be coming back for years to come.

The lunch time specials are great for a quick bite. Park in the underground parking and they will Validate your parking ticket.

• Visited December 2011