“Wowsa”
Review of Lobster West

Lobster West
Ranked #22 of 105 Restaurants in Coronado
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First time here and being a food snob, it does not disappoint. Props to the chef and the gal ho took our order. Got a great seat in the sun on the patio. Clam chowder was amazing. Lobsta roll was divine and the toasted bread oozed with crispness. Going back before our return flight on Monday.

1  Thank parodyqueen

Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I heard about Lobster West we had to try it as my husband loves lobster & seafood in general.

The first day (yes we went twice in over three days) we he had a lobster roll with extra lobster and I had the crab roll. We sat outside and loved everything. We went back the day we were leaving knowing back home it would be easy to find a salad place or burger joint, but we would not find something like this for a while. I had the scallop roll, which was tasty! My hubby opted for the crab roll with lobster bisque. The lobster bisque is the one thing we would pass on next time.

Overall, we found Lobster West a perfect casual place for lunch. We would recommend this to all who like lobster, crab and scallops and we can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great lobster rolls - definitely recommend checking this place out. Also has shrimp rolls and lobster bisque. All good.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I grew up in Portsmouth NH and NEVER eat lobster on the west coast. This is Maine lobster and AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS. It’s worth every penny.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Do not miss going here. The best tasting and price for a Lobster roll or shrimp or crab roll. It is right around the corner from the Lodge bed and breakfast.

Been to Lobster West? Share your experiences!