Staybridge Suites Corona South
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West(Corona)(Great Value!)
USD 153
USD 96
USD 129
USD 126
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

USD 120
USD 153
USD 170
USD 142
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 181/night.

USD 83
USD 72
USD 76
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo room suitelong staylight dinnergreat hotelfront deskpool areawould definitely stay here againdominiquelagosdosmondayihgpropertykitchenettepetsontarioweekends
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Booked a last minute Labor Day getaway at the Corona Staybridge property and was very pleased. Well kept property and very clean room. It started with calling the property, Dominique made my reservation and promised to hold a clean and comfortable room for me. I extended a second night and Dominique called and asked how my room was and if I needed anything. Breakfast was great and enjoyed the spa and pool area. Great property and staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Richard G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corona South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear jessewong1968,

Thank you for sharing about your recent visit to the Staybridge Suites Corona South. We are delighted you chose us for your Labor Day Getaway. We appreciate the kind words and will definitely celebrate them with Dominique and the entire staff. We look forward to your next visit to our area and will see you then!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Good place to stay away from home, nice large room with kitchenettes. Good breakfast and the social in the evening. Great sport activity, basketball ring and summing pool plus hot tub area. The hotel looks brand new in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RUCOOL
Richard G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corona South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Rucool,
Thank you for sharing about your recent visit to our hotel. We strive to make our hotel every guest's home away from home. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to your next visit to the Corona area.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a family wedding. Upon check in the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room worked great for my family, and was very comfortable. My mother thoroughly enjoyed sitting by the pool and visiting with all the travelers! Breakfast had a variety of hot and cold foods. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Richard G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corona South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear fones10,

Thank you for sharing about your recent visit to the Staybridge Suites Corona. We are extremely please you and your entire family enjoyed your stay with us. It makes me smile to know your mother enjoyed sitting by the pool and visiting with other guests, after all we consider all of our guest our extended family. Please know your kind words will be celebrated with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area.

Richard Garcia

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I am in Ontario on business a lot and usually stay by the airport in a different hotel within the IHG family. However, I decided to try the Staybridge Suites in Corona, CA. Mainly due to the new GM there Richard who is amazing and his staff is among the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in my many hotel stays. As I am a Spire Elite member with IHG I stay at many hotels during my travels. I am very glad I tried this hotel. Had a wonderful nights sleep on their new Beautyrest beds. The rooms are very clean and as mentioned before the staff is very friendly and accommodating!! Enjoyed the social light dinner 2 hours on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Rooms are quite and enjoyed the two room suite I was in. I will be back just based on my wonderful experience at this hotel and the amazing staff! Especially again with the GM Richard and a special front desk lady Juliane she is great and her attention to detail and customer service are without a doubt incredible!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Corona South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear TOWJR,

Thank you for the kind words and excellent review. We appreciate all the feedback we get from our guest about their stay. It is our pleasure to serve you and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Richard and Julianne are great assets to our team! We love sharing comments like yours with our staff members. Thanks again, we will have a room ready for you on your next visit!

Have a Great Day!

Sydney Fyke

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We came to the property on June 30th to visit friends and family. We checked in on Friday to a nice, clean room. We called down to Front Desk on Saturday to request housekeeping service, we were told housekeeping did not service on weekends, which we found strange but we understood and settled for towels. Dominique, the manager, came up and personally serviced our room. We really appreciate her exceptional service and friendly attitude. We will return. Thank you, Dominique!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We think Dominique is an excellent asset to our team and we will be sure to share this with her! Thanks again, come back and see us soon.

Have a Great Day!