“Good Brown Beer! - April 2018”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #4 of 344 Restaurants in Concord
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place is located in the strip mall area...easy to miss. It's across the street from the Hilton hotel. Mall equals lots of parking available...but sometimes that might mean a short walk.

Chowing down here with some friends from down south. No waiting at peak dinner time for a group of five on a Wednesday night. I tried the Bison burger with a salad. The salad was really good. The burger was good too but I've had other buffalo burgers that were way tastier at other restaurants. I tried an Oak Brown ale also (after a sample)...it was a pretty good brown beer.

The atmosphere is nice and open. No problems with the staff either. The are lots of TV monitors throughout the place. There's also an outside seating area, but we sat inside. I liked this restaurant a lot, but nothing exceptional stood out to make it anything more than average for me. No objections to coming back here again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great options for dinner and beverages. Seems like they have reduced their healthy/low-calorie menu items.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Happy hour at Lazy Dog was wonderful and those Chicken nachos at happy hour are plentiful ( enough for two) Oh but the best part was the Moscow mule .. Believe me it was not watered down . I️ was tipsy after half the drink

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Have dined here many times. Not quite , Lots of action, T.V. for viewing sports events. Lots of young people. Food good

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here before and it was ok, but my sandwich yesterday was terrible. How hard is it to make a good grilled cheese. Dry bread and not much cheese at all! My friends sandwich’s bread one slice was hard (stale) and the other wet, maybe from something on the plate. Needless to say 2 of 3 meals were bad. S’more dessert was delicious but the 2nd dessert brownie and ice cream was stale. Not sure what was going on in the kitchen but having such a great visit we didn’t want to return the food. Any other day it would have been returned. The ambience is good and our waitress was very friendly. I will not be returning there’s too many other great places nearby, sorry