“Well worth a visit!”

Tomi Japanese Seafood Buffet
Ranked #22 of 342 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Since we discovered this place by chance, we have been coming here every chance we get because this buffet is easy on the pocketbook. This place offers a variety of Asian cuisine and will please any appetite.

Me personally, I go for the fresh sushi and anything seafood to satisfy my appetite! Some of the many dishes include Dim-Sum, numerous desserts, crab legs, clams, tempura, numerous sushi, variety of soups, made to order noodle bowls, shrimp cocktails, and a variety of seafood salads, to name just a few. All of the dishes are prepared fresh or made the moment you come in for your lunch or dinner meal.

We usually arrive when the restaurant opens for lunch and don't require a reservation, However, within the hour, the restaurant is jammed packed which is a testament to their food.

The staff here is friendly and everytime your ready for another round of food, you leave your finished plate at your table, which is picked up by staff and you pick up another plate and start all over!

2  Thank Holdtheair

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to take a drive to concord and eat at Tomi's. We rarely go to a buffet because the tendency is to overeat. The recommendation was for reservations, but it was early so we decided to just take the chance.
We arrived at 1130 and surprisingly there were many tables available and we were seated immediately.
If you are a sushi lover, this is definitely the place to be. It was good, it was plentiful, and it was good. Lots of fresh fish and rice. There was also an abundance of Chinese style food and tempura. I just loaded up on the sushi and sashimi. Then I had the Chinese style ribs and barbecued pork.
I finished it off w mango mouse and peach ice cream - YUMMY, all of it!
By the time we left, about 90 mins later the waiting list was huge!!

Cost for 2 was $18.00. There is a small discount for seniors. Drinks are extra.

I hope this review has made you hungry, and most of all, was helpful.

I will be back again.
I took a photo of my plate which I used to tease my friends . What looks black on the right side is seaweed sushi pieces (dark green)

1  Thank Callbob1
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Tomi never disappoints! We love the sushi and sashimi. The soups are hot and tasty. The dim sum is good. Love the clams (be careful of the shell bits) and the crab legs! The tempura is still crispy. The hot dishes and meat are enjoyable. The ice cream and bite-sized desserts are all delicious. Extra bonus is the discount ON your birthdate!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Best place for sushi, sashimi and oysters. Seafood is always fresh. Service is good. Go early there's always a line esp for dinner and on weekends.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Went on Christmas day, buffet price was $17.99 which was ok considering it was Christmas day. Though I think this is the regular rate on a Sunday.

I was craving for the peking duck so I was happy they had that. The crabs, shrimp, roasted pork belly were all good. They had a beef egg drop soup which was also good. Sushi were ok. I did not find any oysters, it would have been perfect for my Christmas lunch. Dessert spread was not so special.

Seating was orderly if you go early. Service, meaning getting your drinks may be a problem since it is hard to look for a server who will look at you. Though they clear up the used plates quickly. You pay at the counter when you are done, take note you have a 2 hour limit for the buffet. This is located in a mall so you have parking unless it gets crowded on weekends. Then parking may be a problem.

How I wish they renovate their rest room though. A few touch here and there and they could improve on it. Remove the curtain that separates the restroom from the dining area, it looks dirty.