“Excellent!!!!”
Review of Lima

Lima
Reserve with OpenTable
Lima is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 342 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Our first time dining here, but we will be back for sure. Delicious octopus as a first course followed by a flavorful paella full of goodies. Service was unobtrusive and excellent. We followed Marquez at Artisan in Lafayette for many years and were delighted with this Peruvian casual restaurant of his. $18 corkage if you bring your own wine.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Came here with my family and had a "chevichini", chicha morada, ceviche mixto, lomo saltado, arroz con mariscos. The price? $106 includes the tip. The food?

The chevichini was not worth it - had. I real flavor outside a bitter alcoholic taste to it. The lomo saltado was good, but a very small portion. The arroz con mariscos was almost paste-like, i.e. overdone, and the mussels and clams barely cooked with a strange smell to them, but the flavor was acceptable. The ceviche was way too small and basically had not absorbed any flavors at all so you tasted everything separately. The lucmuma cheesecake was actually quite good.

Overall, I don't think it's a good value for the price!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The ceviche was a nice starter (enough to share), a sizable portion with all of the correct flavors and very fresh tasting. My Lomo Saltado was the best I have had in the US. My wife wanted the hamburger that she had tried there on her first visit for lunch. Unlike most restaurants, LIMA accomodated her request. I see now why she wanted to have this again. Dessert was shared, a mazamarra morada. Also very tasty without being overly sweet. The only negative was that there could easily be one more server. We often found ourselves looking for our server to make a request but she had a lot of tables to cover. The servers covered for each other but it would have been nice not to have to keep making requests. This was a bargain, given the quality and quantity of the food. They also have a nice bar. Pricing is on the low end of fine dining, about $50 per person all in without a bar tab but including appetizer, entree, shared dessert and coffee. The ambience is nice and casual We will return.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

First time visit for lunch. Whenever I try a Peruvian restaurant, I always go for the Lomo Saltado. Borderline obligatory dish in which all things are judged. You do that dish right, then you earned the right for more of my hard earned money. Lima does it justive. Had the Lomo Saltado Sandwich w/fries which was loaded with flavor. A bit pricey @ $13 but yummy. Will definitely go back to try other dishes

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service. My wife and I had a wonderful evening with friends at LiMA. Thank you to our waiter, Joe -- your the best. We both enjoyed refreshing cocktails, a wonderful seafood appetizer and Lomo Saltado, a beef tenderloin main dish. All in all - food, service and more service - a great experience.