“Very Popular Location”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #28 of 101 Restaurants in Compton
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food at this Panda restaurant was very good. The only problem was that they kept running out of their Teriyaki Chicken too fast, and I had to wait about 10 mins before it was replenished.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Yes, it's Panda Express so if you have ever been here you have been to them all. We know this is NOT authentic Chinese food in any aspect, but it gives a splash of variety to the quick food options. But what stuck out here was the service. My friend who lives in the area said they closed at 11, I walk in at 10:20 and find they close at 10:30. Great I'm the last person in with the difficult orders. So I'm ordering 3 plates all with the new Kale dish they have. Yes, they are out of kale however the nice lady had the cook make me 3 orders of fresh kale. How cool was that. Most places would have said "sorry, we don't have anymore" and I would have been stuck trying to figure out what of the leftovers I wanted.

Customer service will always cause a mediocre meal to taste a little better.