All reviews seagull pub entertainment team sales team sunday market sister site great holiday building work evening entertainment caravan site clacton pier short break sophia mitchell jake cabaret jade xx
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this camp as a christmas present for all of the family to spend some time together (our children and grandchildren)
Booking in was a nightmare, we booked 3 gold plus caravans so we could check in at 2, we finally managed to get everything sorted by 10pm! So many issues including no gas/electric/water! 2 caravans were not clean to say the least! We also had a bronze caravan (daughter had dog with her) this caravan had rubbish in it, no curtains or nets up, a broken window and a shower hose that was broken and not connected. We were not aware that a very large group had also booked that weekend who took the clubhouse over to do there own thing, this also impacted on our enjoyment. The site was very unkempt. Despite emailing seawick and park holidays twice i have had no response apart from automated emails!
The staff onsite were very apologetic and were doing there best in a very difficult situation. I was and am very disappointed as we thought we had found the ideal place for family get togethers!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank afcgirl
James T, General Manager at Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I was sorry to read of the problems with your accommodation. As you have written in to the park regarding your stay I will ensure someone contacts you soon to discuss the issues.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe that we hired a gold caravan on this site Easter weekend 2018 and when we arrived it was completely covered in dog hair and there was blood dried on our toilet seat ��. After complaining twice and going out for the day upon our return nothing was done. Still a pile of dog hair and dried up blood. We were assured by reception that someone would be round to rectify these issues but nothing!! Absolute disgrace. One unhappy customer!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Michelle S
James T, General Manager at Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I was sorry to read that you encountered issues during your stay. We aim to rectify any problems our guests encounter during their stay and I must apologise if this was not the case in this instance.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After reading the reveiws i felt i had to write one myself as me and my family had a lovely time here for easter weekend. We had a gold plus package and was very happy with the van we had and all the amenities they had to offer. The staff were all friendly and helpful and we had an amazing time even though it rained most of the weekend!! I would advise if you come here then you get what you pay for so i would say to pay a bit extra and get the better van well worth it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Ok so booked this break last minute we took are 5 children me and my husband get there it was lovely only booked a bronze but was ok couldn’t find it as the number was not very well thought out caravan was dirty had to bleach it all before allowing children in went to the entertainment was ok. My husband stayed on as I took kids back to caravan my husband had his coat in the back of his chair and went to the toilet came back out to find it gone I mean what kind of place is this he told staff bar staff Security guard for them to say they can’t check cctv as he was sat in a blind spot really couldn’t believe the unhelpful ness of the whole resort we contacted the local police on 101 To he told this was a
Common Recurrent totally gutted we packed up and left rang the park spoke to manager who was unhelpful and asked me to claim on my house Insurance don’t leave your belonging around they will be taken

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank xgemzx86

Thank you for your review. I was sorry to hear of the theft of your husbands coat, We are happy to co-operate with the police during their investigations. If I can be of any further assistance please contact myself at the park direct.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Totally agree with other reviews here. Our silver plus caravan was very badly laid out - toilet located in the corner of the living room and shower room right at the other end of the caravan. Microwave located high up- dangerous to get hot food out of it as you have to reach up. In one bedroom we had brand new mattresses but discovered after a night of crunching and crackling every time you moved that the plastic wrappers had been left on so I had to unmake two beds, remove plastic wrappers and remake beds. Bedside table had an exposed nail where part of it had chipped away. Generally as other reviews state the site is undergoing building work which is very evident every where you go.

Our main problem was the bar- only 2 staff serving on Friday and Saturday night so two very long queues (food orders taken also at the bar which probably slowed things down as well). We did not eat there but noticed that there only seemed to be one person bringing out food and no plates or glasses were cleared away or tables wiped all evening. Shop had run out of milk Saturday afternoon. I wouldn’t go to this holiday camp again. I think they need more bar and serving staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank JHC1963

Thank you for your review, I will pass on your comments to the relevant departments to ensure we continue to improve our service. All feedback is important to us, so I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay.