“Great service and good food ”

The Gastro Grill Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 310 Restaurants in Clovis
Description: Amazing Gastro Grill Food Cooked To Order Daily
Description: Amazing Gastro Grill Food Cooked To Order Daily
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love that they offer vegan/vegetarian options. The vegan tacos were very flavorful. The service was very attentive & happy to give suggestions on beer and food. Nice modern atmosphere. Prices are average.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

RAINY DAY LUCK...TWICE!
I had been to the Gastro Grill once before about 6 months ago on a rare rainy Friday evening. We were with friends and wanted good food, informal setting and not be rushed because we had things to celebrate. It was a great evening, food was very good and we all enjoyed ourselves. That’s what I remember and it was all very positive. On a rainy, heavy rainy day in March a friend suggested Gastro Grill for lunch....I said an enthusiastic YES. I did remember the good time and food and wishes to return.
I have even better feelings about the Grill now. I have fond THE BEST SALAD here. It’s the Venice Beach!! It is a very generous size. The mixture of ‘artisan greens’ were very fresh and a perfect amount of dressing. The best part is what
( are you ready) surrounds the lettuce; perfectly grilled fillet mignon , blackened chicken, grilled salmon and grilled shrimp. My friend ordered the same salad and we both were very pleased. She said friends of hers,who eat Paleo, love this salad too. Service was perfect, the atmosphere is fun and relaxed and we were checked on often. I hope for many more rainy days because the menu looks so appealing but it will be hard not to go back to the BEST salad.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We were visiting Clovis and saw the Trip Advisor review of this place and thought well why not? Unbelievable! The food was SO good! We had the Cuban (which had pork belly) and the shrimp tacos. It was amazing! We might go back to Clovis just to get some of things we missed!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with my wife. She has been trying to get me to eat here since it opened. The menu is unique and honestly not my cup of tea. I had the pulled pork sliders which were ok, but not a lot of flavor for my taste. The fries rocked and I opted for the garlic chili dip sauce and again not to my liking. Could be kicked up with a bit of sweeter something, I mixed in ketchup. My wife enjoyed the chicken tacos. Our server was great even with a full house. I recommend you give them a shot and make up your own mind. Cheers!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank originaldogman
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Went there with the family and everything we ordered was very good and the service is great too. The bone merrier hamburger was my favorite

Date of visit: January 2018