“Great food, good prices, nice people!”

Country Kitchen Cafe
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I had lunch at the Country Kitchen last weekend for the first time and enjoyed it thoroughly! I was alone and ate at the counter - fast service and nice people, including the owner who chatted with me for a while. I had the carnitas plate and it was very good - crispy and not too fatty. Lots of food at a fair price, will definitely eat there again

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Mixing ethnic and "American" food often means mediocre either way you go. The Country Kitchen is definitely an exception. We ate dinner there last weekend, and the Mexican food was excellent. I had the Carnitas plate, my wife the Chile Verde, both with sides of beans and rice. The carnitas was perfect - crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, moist but not greasy. The Chile Verde boasted plump cubes of tender pork in a well balanced green sauce - tangy with just the right amount of heat. Rice was fluffy, beans, tasted homemade. Portions are large, so you'll be taking some home if you don't bring an appetite. The prices are fair, and the service friendly, accommodating, and attentive. We don't get over to Clearlake Oaks very often, but this will be our go-to place when we do.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent!! They were kind enough for me to sample their semi-homemade gravy for the biscuits and was delicious. The attention to detail was spot-on by our waitress. Friendly atmosphere and clean. Prices were reasonable. Large meal for $9.00 dollars to $11.00.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Im not the biggest breakfast person, Ive been here for lunch a couple of times the burgers are good, I didnt feel like they were very friendly and Im from Texas so......May I will try again

Reviewed 17 January 2017

new owners under same name its now a Mexican restaurant but still offers eggs & bacon and all the fixings food was good they forgot my hash browns but made a plate up very fast and had them to my table in under 5 min, place is very clean people are friendly I lost my bill but my breakfast with coffee was under or around 15.00 about the same as the old owners.

1  Thank krwhome w