“Great dessert crepes”

Le Crepes
Ranked #8 of 12 Dessert in Claremont
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 20 April 2016

My husband and I came here after dinner for a dessert crepe. I love crepes and this place had a good selection of savory and sweet crepes for a price range of $6-$14. They also have sandwiches, soups, salads and a breakfast menu. We had the Favorite crepe which had strawberries. It was a good size crepe and we shared one order which comes with one crepe. The presentation of the dish was pretty and the taste was very good. I wish we came here for dinner. Next time we will try their savory crepes.

1  Thank mgeorge987

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is a fun spot to enjoy and be transported to Paris for a delicious crepe and quaint atmosphere. Sweet or savory, you cant go wrong with these French treats. Situated in the middle of the newest 'spot' in Claremont you can make a day of it walking around, seeing a movie and having a Paris moment at Le Crepes.

1  Thank Jenae7
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had dinner here and two of us ordered savory crepes and two ordered sandwiches. The crepes were delicious and nice portions. The sandwiches were good, but average. Nice place to grab a bite

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The name says it and that's what you get. It's a small, unpretentious place that sparkles with clean lines, linens and light. I ate there mostly because I had time to kill while waiting for a train to Los Angeles but the simplicity and honesty of the place won me over for more deliberate future visits.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Fun, cute place to enjoy a variety of Crepes with a girl friend. Many fillings to choose from. Great idea this place.