“Nice place to dine”

Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Visit Nov. 12-2017
Our first visit at Norms was successful, server was friendly, food tasted good and portions was big, steaks was tender and juicy, salad and their Ranch dressing taste very good.
Prices are low and quality of the food was good so definitely a place we will visit again.

NORMS R, Guest Relations Manager at Norms, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

We are very happy to hear that you are such a NORMS fan! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Norms in Claremont is easily accessed from the 10 freeway ,East or West bound. They provide a family atmosphere and a full menu of very good varieties to select from. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable . The food is well garnished and the servings are filling so be hungry when you arrive...And don't be shy about asking for a take home bag because you will need one!!

NORMS R, Guest Relations Manager at Norms, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for the review, Mark! We are happy to hear about your NORMS visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

OK... perhaps the waitress was having a bad day... as she was thanked me profusely as I was leaving. I'd left my usual tip for "adequate" service. Which, is more than the 15% usually considered to be given for "good" service. Not that the service was bad, although it was slow at times. Like when I asked for a refill on my root beer. But, it was lunchtime on a Tuesday.. And, perhaps they were short-staffed that day.

It's unusual for me to talk about the service before the food in a restaurant. But, the service was that memorable. And, not in a good way.

As for the food, it was Norm's usual standard of quality. In other words. Excellent by Virginia standards! I had a Norm's Burger and a basket of Onion Rings. The Norm's Burger was exactly the way I like it. And the onion rings? Excellent!

Their pricing was good for the quality and quantity of food. Also, for a Tuesday lunch hour, parking as well as getting in and out was easy.

For me, a stop at Norm's is more important than a stop at In-N-Out. My experience with the service on this visit will not keep me away from another Norm's visit in the future...

NORMS R, Guest Relations Manager at Norms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Robert,

We are very sorry to hear about your recent unsatisfactory experience. We will be sure to pass this information on to our team so that we can work to improve this situation. Thank you for dining with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Nice place to eat, lots of choice and tasty. We had to wait to sit down but this was due to it being very popular.

NORMS R, Guest Relations Manager at Norms, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for being such a NORMS fan! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Every time we come here it's a great experience. Our waitress was friendly and nice. I always bring my mom cause she loves the food. It's aways looks like a long wait but it really isn't. They are fast friendly and great food.

1  Thank Marisa P