“Could'a stopped with the nachos and beer”
Review of Eureka!

Eureka!
Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 September 2016

The burgers are excellent, better than the fries, though they aren't bad either but I was so taken with the unusual nachos accompanied by a craft beer that I would have given them five stars for those alone. The main course wasn't quite up to that high standard and so they lost a bit of ground but the whole experience was still well above the norm. This place gets crowded after 6 pm on weekends so get here early if you want to be seated without a wait. Others in our party of four adults and two kids reported favorably on the overstuffed chicken tacos, the chicken sliders and the burger with fig jam and feta cheese. The kids dispatched items from the kids menu quickly apart from the fries, which remained only partly eaten. Service was generally good though our waitress had to reminded to bring water twice. I'd certainly go back.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I've had a wonderful watermelon salad. The french fries is a good option as an appetizer.
The service was perfect. I really recommend.

Thank Fernanda Ferrei... F
Reviewed 28 August 2016

A small restaurant with large, juicy burgers. Sweet potato fries are great. They offer unusual burger combinations, so don't be hesitant -- all are really good.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

My wife works in the Pomona area so I tagged along today and insisted that we explore the surrounding area. We saw that Eureka! had very good reviews so we decided to give it a shot. We split the Oso Buco (spelling?) riblets, the Fresno fig burger and the bone marrow burger. We really liked riblets, I personally have never had anything like them. The burger were also pretty good. I again the fig burger had a very unique taste. It really made me think about its flavor and I ended up really liking it. I also tried their lime and ginger soda and honestly I wasn't fan, but that is just an opinion. Anyway the reviews were right this place was worth the try and I would say try it!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The burgers are meals, exceptionally tasty and well presented. The restaurant is a fun location and would have received a "5" except for wait times and a somewhat pricey opinion of their fare.