“Average mexican joint”

Los Panchos
Ranked #121 of 462 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Went for a cali burrito. Pretty standard fare. The cali had pico carne asada and guac. I like when the standard comes with sour cream. For some reason the tortilla became soggy maybe too much liquid in the pico, not what I was used to.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Pancho's is fast food done well. Salsas and all types and colors are truely authentic. If nothing else go by for pints to go. Fish Taco Tuesday. Fresh. Just skimpy on the fish. But it is $1.75. Go wrong?

Pancho's does have menudo if you need a weekend pick me up. Now, Las Dona's Lolis and Carmen eat everything every week.
Carne Asada just ask the order girls, not too well done. And guacamole. Not guacamole cream.
Stop in? Sure. Go out of my way? Sure. I bring the salsas home. No need to make from scratch. Enjoy.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

We love Los Pancho. We have one right down the street from us which is a blessing and a curse because we always end up going there! My husband always gets the Pancho Nachos with extra nacho cheese sauce and adds chorizo on them. It is so good. I always stick with the typical California Burrito or Street Tacos. We really love the salsa bar because they have a few options but they sometimes have grilled green onions that are so delicious with your meal. My husband is a Horchata fan and he loves the Horchata here. Great place. Great food. Great Price.

1  Thank Tinetina77
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Food here is awesome best I've had since coming to San Diego. The burritos are fantastic they are full of flavor and very large one you'll definitely wanna save it for later tho.

1  Thank Miranda N
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I have to say that this is the best little place to have a meal.Breakfast, lunch or dinner.I really love that they give you chips and you get to choose salsa from the salsa bar.I had the Panchos nachos which was so big I couldn't finish it.I recommend this place.

1  Thank CHITA04