Big 7 Motel(Chula Vista)
USD 84
USD 76
USD 147
USD 117
Chula Vista Inn(Chula Vista)
USD 86
USD 83
El Primero Hotel(Chula Vista)
USD 158
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Baycities Motel(Chula Vista)
USD 94
All reviewssan diegocoffee makerfelt safefast foodwould stay againnice staytrolleydowntownsdshampootijuanamexico
Reviewed 5 February 2016

It is next to the freeway, so request a room closest to E street (west side of property). Service was okay, the room's floor was hard and indoor outdoor carpeting, the t.v. had limited channels and the bed was too soft.

Room Tip: middle of the hotel might be best, but definitely, don't be on the east side near the freeway.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Daysinn A, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Chula Vista South Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2016

Thank you for posting your review regarding your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear your stay was less than excellent. You'll be glad to hear that we are currently working with our television services provider to broaden our in-room channel selection. Also, the property has recently changed ownership and with a new management staff, we working on renovating the entire property where we will be addressing your concerns as well as other improvements. Should your future travels steer towards our area, we hope you book with us again and give us a second chance. Thank you again for posting your comments.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Daysinn A, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Chula Vista South Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Reviewed 23 January 2016

I checked into this motel and was leary from the start. The price was good and I was getting a last-minute room with my nine-month-old baby. When I arrived in the room I noticed the furniture was not up-to-date. It was scratchy, the chair in the room looked a bit dingy, and the furniture was just not up to par. I decided to give the room a try anyway. When showering, I noticed strands of hair in the bathroom that were not mine. I also noticed that the comforter had a couple of stains on it. Against my better judgment, I decided to stay in the room because I was traveling with a small baby and it was only for one night. As the night progressed, people were standing outside of my room and making lots of noise. This was disturbing because it was 2 o'clock in the morning and I had a sleeping baby. There does seem to be lots and lots of traffic outside. At around 245 in the morning, someone pulled the fire alarm in the building. I was livid! My baby woke up screaming from the loud noise. At this point I decided to leave the hotel and go somewhere else because this was the last straw! Unloaded my baby up and literally threw everything from my room into the car including my babies pack and play which I bought so that he could sleep in. It was a pain to lug all of these things to my car at 3 o'clock in the morning with a small baby! When I went to check out, I explained to the man at the window that I was leaving and the reasons why. He offered no refund, no compensation and no assistance! For that reason I will never stayed at a days inn again! Trust me and save your money! This place is not worth the headache! If I could give it zeros I would!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Daysinn A, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Chula Vista South Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Thank you for posting comments about your stay with us,and we're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay.we are a new management and currenty in a renovation period to address many of the concerns you raised and looking forward to unveiling these upgrades in the coming months. We addressed your orther concerns with our management team. Shold your travel bring you back to San Degio are ,we hope that you will consider staying with us again to give us another change to earn your bussiness

Reviewed 21 January 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnCarlos M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Chula Vista South Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Reviewed 16 January 2016

The room was dirty! Used bathcloth throw over the shower bar. Old footies from previous tenant under night stand.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are very sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. Guest satisfaction is our utmost importance and value all guests' concerns by using them as a means of improving our daily services. I hope you may consider booking with us in the future, and give us a second chance to better serve you.