USD 131
USD 122
USD 132
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Rodeway Inn & Suites Chula Vista(Chula Vista)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 132
USD 149
El Primero Hotel(Chula Vista)
USD 200
USD 158
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 185/night.

USD 164
USD 158
Baycities Motel(Chula Vista)
USD 149
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2015

There are a few hotels in Chula Vista up and down the Broadway area. You do not go there expecting five star accommodations nor do you pay five star prices. If you want that go to Hotel Circle and pay a couple of hundred dollars or more a night. I have stayed in a couple of these places along Broadway and so far I consider the Travel Inn the best of them. I did receive five star service from Tess. She was very helpful and kind to us. Thank you Tess. The entire place is dated like most of the others in that area. The room was clean and bug free. It had a bed with clean sheets, a TV and a fully functional bathroom which was also clean. The cost was reasonable and I feel I got my money's worth. When I go back to Chula Vista I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

We should've heeded the warnings and signs from others about this dump.

Nothing good to say about this motel.

First impression? We pulled into parking lot in front of "lobby" and hear loud music, Skynerd playing gimme 3 steps, blasting out of one room.

We thought it was a bar on the premises. I asked the woman at check in and she was oblivious to the loud music until I mentioned it!?

We booked it online, paid @$85/night, how stupid we were. We could've gone to Vegas and paid less for better room!

Entire building is over due for demolition. Not worthy of renovation.

Take my word for it, go elsewhere. Stains on seat, sheets and pillow cases!!! DISGUSTING!!!

Towels in bathroom looks as though they're 5 years old, dingy looking, nowhere near white.

Nasty looking "couch" and bed...We're AFRAID to sleep in this bed!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boaterdudeandwife
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Please DO NOT stay at this hotel. It is a dump and unsanitary.
My husband and I had to find a hotel at the last minute and this was the only place we could find with a vacancy ~ we booked for two nights. Front desk personnel were very charming as they lured us into paying them money for a filthy, ragged, insect-ridden room. We were strongly urged to pay our $20.00 "deposit" in cash, which we did like idiots.
The room was old, run-down and dirty. An incredibly stained carpet, cobwebs on walls and ceiling and stains I wouldn't want to identify in the "jacuzzi bathtub" and on the walls of the toilet room. I would not walk barefoot on the carpet and insisted we buy windex and paper towels so that I could sanitize every available surface. Could not bring myself to bathe in the tub.
My husband opened the door to the room within half an hour of our check-in and was met with a stoned, ranting hooker and/or homeless person ~ we closed the door and waited.
After a full day of helping relatives empty a shed, we returned to this dump at 10:30 p.m. to find that we were locked out and the manager insisted we had only booked for one night. After we threatened police, we were let into the room to get our belongings and we fled.
Went back the next day and got a receipt but they refused to refund the $20 deposit. Please, please, please do not stay at this place!!! Drive further if you must.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was old, run-down and very dirty.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teri B
Reviewed 9 March 2015

I recently booked this hotel through hotels.com. Upon entering the room the first thing I saw were 4 cockroaches crawling around on the sink. I immediately went back to the office and they offered to put me in a different room......NO THANK YOU!!!!! Non refundable...which sucks, but I will gladly pay to never have another person stay here.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Cat B
travelinns, Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

I am sorry for your experience. I have maintenance person spray pesticide chemical several
times. We will do our best to improve.

Reviewed 18 October 2014

I can't believe this place hasn't been condemned by the city - it's disgustingly FILTHY. UNSANITARY. CREEPY. GROSS!!!!

Had to have the house fumigated so my husband and I stayed at the motel for one night.
BIG MISTAKE. Our room had more roaches than my house! We had to sleep with the lights on. we couldnt7

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple