“Always so good!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Whenever my husband and I are in a city visiting for at least a few days, it’s never complete without at least one lunch or dinner at the local Olive Garden! We went to this location in a Friday night. The wait for a table was only five minutes. There’s always a new menu and loads of specials to try. I ordered an Italian margarita and it was delicious! The salad and breadsticks were great, as usual. For entrees, my husband had a (new item) ribbon pasta with beef, and I had a classic chicken Parmesan with spaghetti which I couldn’t finish. The server was friendly and very efficient although very busy with several other tables of families.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

The food always spectacular, the service is really decadent and very bad mud of the servers. I asked to the waitress to bring some butter and she told me: the bread is already buttered...omg, i asked fot butter but as she. Is very lazzy she said the bread was already with butter. So stupid coment!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Sometimes this restaurant is pretty busy. Well it's almost always busy for dinner. Use the online app to "reserve" a table. It sure makes a difference! If you end up waiting a bit, have an Italian Margarita, they are fabulous. Go light on the salad dressing, otherwise it's a bit much, well for me it is anyway. Of course, bread sticks are delicious!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Super slow service, they forgot to order one of our dishes and the food was really bad. They even mass up the mac&cheese.

Do your self a favor and go to MacDonald.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Our server was very friendly, it's always clean. Love the buy one take one. Only 12.99 and you have a fresh dinner for the next night. And it doesn't have to be the same as what you ate at the restaurant.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!